Chpt 50 Punishment

Finally at chapter fifty! Let's make it to sixty.

Enjoy! :)

______________________________________

Narrative POV

How cruel these bad luck has been for Shinoshi Yagi. He has nothing but bad luck, since he was ten years old. Now he had to face the consequences by going to Juvenile and psych wards.

For acting crazy in camera and at  trial he had to go to psych wards. Now he is so where trying to get back what it used to be.

Shinoshi POV

These eight months have been painful! I can finally go back home. I am no longer my crazy, confusing self. I've changed. I'm a whole new different person! Those guys at the Juvi really taught me a lot of things. I got off of my stuttering mess, nervous wreck, none of that. I'm no longer that horrible ten year old boy.

I'm a completely new eleven year old. And it's good to be back at the city of where I used to be; Although, I do miss being in the woods.

Right now, my stuff is all packed. I thank the staffs for taking care of me. I also say goodbye to the unwanted kids.

I really had a great time. I loved to stay for another time, but I don't want to go back. It'll create more memories of me doing stuff when I was a ten year old.

Oh and during my time of turning eleven and doing the birthday. No body wished me a happy birthday. No one came by. Not even my father. The only one who wished me a happy birthday was my mother. She got me a cake to blew out. She sang me a birthday. I was happy. I thought I'll be the only one to celebrate it alone.

Oh, I also thought midnight and himari was going to wish me a happy birthday, but they didn't. Busy or not, they could at least texted me. At the same time I don't have my phone. They could've go to the Psych wards and visited me, or tell the staffs.

I'm sure they have other stuff to be doing than wishing their favorite person a happy birthday.

"..."

Dang! I'm spoiled!

Anyway, I got inside the car that the bachelor had for me. I look out the window as I think about me finally seeing the people at home. I wonder what the media is like. Have they forgotten about me? Will they forgive me? Will father forgive me?

Father....

I don't think he will. It will take some time to get back of what it used to be. For right now I'll just stay away from him. To take some time alone.

Unless he wants to talk.

For some odd reason we are not heading the route home. We are heading towards the freeway to somewhere that I don't know.

Are we taking a new route back home?

Then we started taking the highway of where the woods are.

Odd. Very odd.

Up ahead there's a bus with students at the front. Also a teacher next to them that looks very familiar.

Those students looks familiar.

We stop behind the bus. The teacher came closer to our car, while the guy that drives me went to open the door. I step out having a good view of the woods infront of me.

?????:Everyone as you can tell who this already is. He is going to be with us for today.

That voice.