Chpt 38 Thirteen Training

13?!

Hello people that skipped and not on chapeter 37! Ready for an action chapter and not full of education and brain hurting? Well, I am too!

Let's begin!

Trigger warnings ⚠️

Tiny of blood

______________________________________

3rd POV

What a lovely morning with the lovely sunrise. A slender and tall, pale skinned man with messy, shoulder length black hair, that partially hangs in front of his face and half opened black eyes. He is facial hair is almost in a stubbly, unkept state, and his eyes tired and flat with bags under his eyes.

He sports a baggy black outfit that consists of a long sleeved shirt and matching pants that tuck into his boots. He also wears a utility belt and his signature wrap scarf. He hides a pair of bright yellow goggles underneath his scarf.

This tired some man name is Shota Aizawa, also known as the Eraser Hero: Eraserhead, is a pro hero and the homeroom teacher of U.A. High school Class 1-A.

Aizawa is holding a coffee in his left hand.

Eraserhead:How did the teachings go, Little kitten?

Little kitten is just a nickname, his name is actually Shinoshi Yagi.

Litten Kitten is the nickname that Aizawa has refered him as. It doesn't make sense but it is Eraserhead's idea.

Shinoshi is walking beside him with black coffee in his left hand looking very tired. Eraserhead just finished picking up Shinoshi from Principal Nezu office.

Shinoshi: Principal Nezu's teachings are way different than everybody's. Pop quizzes between each of them. Paying attention, if I don't, principal Nezu is not going to repeat. Every lessons were slow, I was expecting we were going to go through them fast, he wasn't joking about taking it nice and slow to the point we did it overnight. The only breaks was lunch and five minute break between different classes. I was waiting for so long to get a five minute break but either way five minutes go by fast. There was bathroom break. I had to make sure I wasn't taking so long. So It didn't seem that I was taking extra long break. At the end of the session before you pick me up, I was expecting him to lecture me but instead he gave me a reminder about respecting my father. It was a little weird. What's even more wierd is that he gave me a smile. Not a reassuring smile. A normal smile. To me it seems strange because you don't even know his next move.

Eraserhead:how was the big test?

Shinoshi:Nerve wrecking. Soo many questions. Trying soo hard to think of anything in my head. It was like four questions for each chapter of different subjects.

Eraserhead:That doesn't seem that bad.

Shinoshi:Yeah but the thing that seemed weird was that he put four questions in each chapter of different subjects. I was expecting him to put about twenty or forty.

Eraserhead:If in my class you would've delt more than four questions each.

Shinoshi: I'm glad that I have to wait until I get to UA so I can prepare.

Eraserhead:If you get to UA

Shinoshi:Wait! You're doubting me?

Eraserhead:I didn't say I was doubting you.

They kept on walking until they head to Eraserhead's office. They both walked inside.

Eraserhead: I'll come and pick you up when lunch starts. For now on just stay here so none of my students see you. Even if they're inside or nowhere to be seen, their friends from higher ups will tell them.