Chpt 47 Memories

Note: I was listening to All Might theme song while writing this.

______________________

Narrative POV

This is the worst ten years of Shinoshi's life that he has been through. He thought when he was eight was bad enough. No! When he turned ten everything went downhill. Not respecting his father, losing friends from wrestling, childhood best friend, newly friend, betraying and lying to his uncle's and aunts, almost killed a family from a UA student for a stupid reason, became a villain, working for All For One behind his father's back, going to juvi for four months and psych wards for eight months, created a claw scar on Omoikane, bit and clawed his father's hand, try to escape juvi that barely been a week, and lastly having to deal with the public negative comments.

There was some good parts as a ten year old, like finally becoming members with the new day, lift up his father, new parts of his quirk, the best training with Kurogiri and All for One, getting new quirks, being buddies with Shigaraki (not really), more discovers of his body from Dr. Ujiko, and his mother finally shows up to him.

The most thing that he doesn't like is his relationship with his father. He went to an angry yeller to a abuser because his stupid ways. Also he is not keeping his mouth shut, nor think before you speak. I mean a lot of people do have that problem. But really a lot of times, just say it in your head. If you want to cause trouble then do it. Or there's actually a lot of father's that have patience for it. I applaud them.

Does All Might have patience for Shinoshi's bickering?

No.

Therefore, making All Might reacting that way. With him being the number one hero being all mighty, all about heroes you can see his reactions a lot more different than everyone else's.

The other pro heroes are mad and disappointed, but not as mad as All Might. Especially almost killing a group of family from a UA student.

Does Yasha really care about his family almost getting killed?

Nope! He just wants to enjoy Shinoshi's suffering and grief that he has to deal with the aftermath.

Plus, no one nor shinoshi mentioned about him saying that's not his actual family. He's adopted.

Shinoshi didn't catch nor pay attention. He just pay attention to the words that was more important.

Also Yasha would've been extra angry if his foster parents were killed, then he would've have to go become an orphan again.

He knows that no one would want a seventeen year old to take care of. They go more for toddler, and kids. He is almost reaching adulthood, why in the world would they need to take care of someone who is an adult?

What about Eraserhead?

He likes his students and will protect or stand up to them if needed. So he would most likely adopted Yasha.

What would happen if Yasha found out that his foster parents were killed?

Yasha would fly to Shinoshi and beat the shit out of him some more, to the point he damage the beetles inside that will no longer heal his body, if that's possible. So you know how serious he is. He cannot afford to live off his own, but you definitely know he's soon going to.

Also about his new team the new day, they made an announcement or post it on the media page to say that their new partner, Akita is severely injuried from wrestling and at home training, and is now healing at home. He'll come back shortly once he recovers.

The downside is that everyone knew he almost killed a family of four and was sentence to four months in juvi and eight months in psych wards.

His partners are very sad that he can't join them until his eight months are up. Considering he needs more redemption and time to be with the New Day before drafts. He has to show himself to the pro wrestlers that he's ready for the original wrestling. Or else he would have to pick a different route to take. Like not WWE, a different wrestling station. Inorder to prove himself he's worthy.