Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?

(A/N: i just wanna add this real quick. Shout out to Halfdeadanimefreak21 for being a 5th follower ItsCuteAshFoxeh for being the 6th follower and also got a new follower today on Friday, Sep 25, 2020. Here we have the 7th follower is drum roll please *drum roll*........................ chicken_naggetYes give a big huge clap for these new followers. If you want me to give you a shout out then become follower for your Author-chan. Anyways i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 😃

_________________________________________

Warning

Long Chapter
Idk how?

There is also going to be a tiny little lemon up ahead. It's only going to be a little . like just one sentence.

Anyways here you go.

Warning

AT THE YAGI HOUSEHOLD

IN ALL MIGHT'S ROOM

SHINOSHI POV

We finally got back from the hospital. The doctors had to check Dad Might to see if he is stable enough to go home. Right now we are in Dad Might's room, Dad Might is on the bed and i am beside him siting on a chair. Yeah he is now talking me about the two hunters that i said, back at the hospital. Of how i bite off both of his legs. And i at the end he says he is proud of me for helping the Wolves and being a hero.

I also wanted to tell him that i got shot while biting on the guys leg but i don't know how i am going to explain to him or how is he going to react. He is probably going to be worried but i was worried about him too. So, technically we are even.

Should i tell him? I mean i have to tell him the whole story except that i saw a warehouse and meet Mole Rat and Eggman.

Ok, i have to tell him about the shot thing. Come on Shinoshi find the right words to say it.

Shinoshi:um Dad Might

Dad Might:YES, SON?

Shinoshi:there's more to that story about taking down the two Hunters.

Dad Might:GO ON

Oh boy. Come on Shinoshi just say it. Tell him about before you got shot or else he is going to be confused when you just said you got shot. Ok, Ok, i will tell him without having trouble to find the words or looking nervous. I mean i am already looking nervous. Anyways let's do this.

Shinoshi:so er. When i went to bit the hunter leg. I didn't notice that the other hunter was getting ready to shoot because i was too focus on biting on that guy leg. And............The next thing I knew i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i g-g-g-g-got s-s-s-s-s-s-shot.

Dang it Shinoshi, why did you stutter? I don't know, i was nervous telling Dad Might. I don't know how he will react to it.

ALL MIGHT POV

YOUNG YAGI:um, er. When i went to bit hunter leg. I didn't notice that the other hunter was getting ready to shoot because i was too focus on biting on that guy leg. And............The next thing I knew i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i g-g-g-g-got s-s-s-s-s-s-shot.

*Gasp* he got shot?! Oh no. Where did it hit him?! Why wasn't he paying any attention to his surroundings?! Why didn't that Mother Wolf, help him before he got shot?! Why didn't use his hearing quirk with the Wolf Manipulation? That would've help him. Why didn't he tell me this sooner?! Wait, was he nervous tell me that? Maybe because he didn't know how i will react. I need to calm myself down and ask him in a calm voice. So, i won't sound worried. Even though i am worried in reality.