Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks

Shinoshi POV
I can't wait to get my quirk, i want a strong quirk just like my father All Might (and yes he knows All Might is his father. Let's do a flashback shall we)

Flashback
At the Yagi Mansion HOUSEHOLD

It was Shinoshi 3rd birthday. Shinoshi was still sleeping while Toshinori was decorating and having a plan of what to do on his birthday he was thinking he could show him All Might in his form and probably bring some people over he only has his butlers, bodyguards, Nurses & Doctors etc, in his house. Although i can invite Pro Heroes, or one of the staffs, teachers at the UA or even the principal i think that would be cool. Man... I do wish Akita was here it's kinda hard being a single parent especially if I'm doing my hero work. It's just too hard, even though i have other people here i still need to become a mighty father for him. Wait a minute i got another idea, what if i just stayed in my buff form forever, i mean there's no reason why i shouldn't stay in my-............. Oh wait that's right when i'm walking around town going to some places I have to go in my normal form. ( And no he didn't have the battle with ALL FOR ONE yet, it will happen when Shinoshi is 10 years old). Anyway let's get this place started.

TIME SKIP
ALL MIGHT POV

*ding dong*
I went to the door and open it. And there outside was the Pro Heros, UA Staffs, Teachers, the principal, His sidekick, Sir Nighteye, Detective Tsukauchi and finally Gran Torino. They all have presents in their hands. I let them in.

Present Mic: Hey all might where's Mini Might?

All Might: He's with my butler he's taking him some places and then coming back here.

Easerhead: What's the plan? How are we suppose to surprise him when he comes through the door?

Midnight:That's soo easy, have you ever been at a "Birthday surprise party before?

Easerhead:IDK and IDC

ALL MIGHT: well this is going to be your first time having an Surprise Birthday Party!!!!!!!

Kamui woods: I'm actually surprised that you actually came here

Easerhead:I just wanna see the kid.

Cementoss: everyone came here except for Endeavor.

ALL MIGHT: I thought of that.

Principal Nezu: okay everybody i have thought of an Idea to make a good surprise

Power Loader:What is it?

Principal Nezu:So All Might does your son know your All Might?

ALL MIGHT:no

Principal Nezu:Well then this will be perfect, so hears the plan. Step 1:All Might your butler will give you a call when he arrives.

ALL MIGHT:はい! (Hai means yes!)

Principal Nezu:Step 2 : The rest of us will go hide when the lights are out. And then when they come in. The Butler will turn on the lights and we jump out say "SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINOSHI"

Everybody:That sounds like a great plan.

ALL MIGHT:Okay so... What did you mean when you said "All might does your son knows your All Might.

Principle Nezu:Oh that's right i almost forgot. Thank you for remembering All Might.

ALL MIGHT:YOUR WELCOME