Chpt 3 Trainning

All Might POV

*Alarm sound*

I turned off the alarm and  i woke up at 5:30 am in the morning so i can start Shinoshi First Training, if you readers are wondering why i wake up that early so we can start off early and i don't know how long the training will be, probably until his muscles are begging for mercy or crying. Okay let's start it. Before i go into Shinoshi room i have to grab some stuff that we needed but first i have to put on my workout clothes. I've finished putting on my workout clothes.

I headed out my door and go to the place where we keep our water bottles, after i took two i headed to my son

I headed out my door and go to the place where we keep our water bottles, after i took two i headed to my son. I arrived at it say my line loudly

SHINOSHI POV

SHINOSHI:ZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZ

ALL MIGHT: I AM HERE TO TRAIN YOU!!!!!!!!!

Shinoshi: *woke up from a loud voice* AAAAAHHHHHHH DAD YOU SCARED ME!!! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!!!

ALL MIGHT:*hearty laugh*

Shinoshi:*rubbing his eyes* wait... why do i have to do training so early?, it's like 5:40 in the morning.

ALL MIGHT: BECAUSE IT'S BETTER TO DO TRAINING EARLY THAN DOING IT LATER. NOW PUT ON YOUR WORKOUT CLOTHES AND MEET ME AT THE "GYM OF WEIGHTS". OKAY?

SHINOSHI: *yawns* okay

And with that father close the door when he left. I went drawer and decided to wear the same thing my father is wearing because we sometimes have same clothes so we can look like father like son. After when i finish putting on my clothes i went and go get my shoes the same thing as All Might. Oh yeah i forgot about my broken arm it's healing so it doesn't hurt as much as when it use to do. I put my shoes on and headed out my door and to the "Gym of Weights" it's just a gym full of weights and other things there that u see at the gym like Planet Fitness or world gym and i forgot the other one it said something about shape maybe lift shape oh wait i think it's shape lift i might be correct or not but anyways i arrived at the "Gym of Weights" and open the door and saw my dad sitting on the bench with two water bottles. I have a feeling this is not going to be an easy training.

ALL MIGHT: AH SON I SEE YOU ARRIVED. AND TO JUST TO GIVE YOU AN A REMINDER * serious tone* I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS EASY, THIS IS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY HARD INORDER TO PAST ME AND CONTROL ONE FOR ALL.

This must be really serious cause he just use his serious voice an- wait a minute what is "One For All"? I should ask him

SHINOSHI: what is "One For All?"

ALL MIGHT: I GUESS I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS STORY BETWEEN ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE.

SHINOSHI:ALL FOR ONE?

ALL MIGHT:YES. *still in his serious voice* NOW I'm GOING TO TELL YOU THE STORY, I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT THIS, SO I WANT YOU TO PAY ATTENTION AND LISTEN CLOSELY AND DON'T DAY DREAM AND ANOTHER THING AFTER WHEN I'M DONE TELLING YOU THIS WHOLE STORY, I WANT YOU TO REPEAT BACK OF WHAT I JUST SAID OR AT LEAST THE IMPORTANT PART, LIKE THE MAIN IDEA. GOT IT?

SHINOSHI: got it! I will look at you straight in the eyes so i can you that I'm listening.

ALL MIGHT: GOOD. NOW HERE IT IS.

(All Might was telling Shinoshi the whole story about One For All and All For One )

ALL MIGHT: AND NOW I FINISH TELLING YOU THE WHOLE STORY ABOUT ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE, SHALL WE BEGIN?

SHINOSHI:yes! I will take whatever it takes to become a hero!!

ALL MIGHT : *HEARTY LAUGH* 'IN HIS MIND':SOO CUTE!!. ANYWAYS LETS START THIS TRAINING. INORDER FOR YOU TO CONTROL ONE FOR ALL IS TO GET MUSCLES JUST LIKE ME AND AFTER YOU GAIN MUSCLES I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU HOW TO FIGHT AND WITH ONE FOR ALL. AND ALSO IT TAKES THREE YEARS TO FULLY MASTER IT. YOUR PERCENT AT ONE FOR ALL IS 5% WE'RE GOING TO KEEP ON INCREASING IT UNTIL YOU HIT 100% THAT WILL BE ON YOUR 3RD YEAR AND ANOTHER THING WE'RE ONLY WORKING ON ONE FOR ALL

SHINOSHI: i thought i only have one work?!?!

ALL MIGHT: OH... YEAH I FORGOT *scratching the back of his head* I WILL TELL THAT AFTER OUR TRAINING IS OVER. NOW LET'S START.

(They finished lifting weights and don't worry Shinoshi was lifting the smaller weights then he will increase it to the bigger weights and also he was doing the gym stuff)

ALL MIGHT:OKAY, NOW YOU FINISH WITH THAT LET'S GO FOR A JOG SINCE YOUR FOUR WILL BE GOING FOR A MILE RUN THEN WE WILL INCREASE IT AND AFTER THE MILE, I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO FIGHT THEN YOUR FINISHED.

SHINOSHI:*pant* okay *I'm ready to do the *pant* next thing.

We went outside to do our jog we went to a place where nobody could see us and of course i was jogging next to my father and he taught me how to pace my self and breath correctly and while jogging he said use your toes while jogging or the balls on your feet (A/N: i learned that from Shaun T the Balls on ypur feet thing ye) and then you feel less tired. (A/N: it actually really helps because i did cross-country for two years and training that we did at school was painful anyway enough about me lets go back to the story)

After we did our mile we went back and dad teach me how to fight after doing for a while i have been getting use to it. After we fight we lift some more weights then we were finish i was soo happy. My muscles were being mercy and crying it's soo bad that i could barely walk or stand.

ALL MIGHT:NOW WE ARE FINISH. HOW DO YOU FEEL DOING ALL THAT TRAINING?

SHINOSHI:my muscles are begging for mercy and crying and my body feels soo weak.

ALL MIGHT:*hearty laugh* THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR YOUNG YAGI AND ANOTHER THING WHILE I AM GONE DOING HERO WORK, I WANT YOU TRAIN ALONE WITH YOUR OTHER QUIRKS GOT IT?

SHINOSHI:wait.. But you never told me about my other quirks

ALL MIGHT: I KEEP FORGETTING I WAS SOO CAUGHT UP WITH OUR TRAINING AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME YOUNG YAGI!!!

SHINOSHI: your welcome

(After All Might told him about his other quirks.)

ALL MIGHT:OH YEAH, ANOTHER THING THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT *serious voice* DO NOT TELL ANYBODY ABOUT ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE. IT NEEDS TO BE KEPT SECRET GOT HIT?

SHINOSHI: YEP.

------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys this is the end of the chpt. The next one is not going to be a chapter it's going to be about me then the next one after that is going to be a chpt right now I'm getting use to typing a long chpt so anyways hope you enjoyed it.

👋

Words: 1221