Chpt 43. Trial

Let's take a quick moment and say that thanks for the 10k! Really appreciate it!

Wasn't especting to get to that level!

______________________________________

There will be drama in this chapter because of last chapter. So this chapter might be long because there's a lot of dialogue for each character.

Enjoy Shinoshi's suffering! :D

______________________________________

Shinoshi POV

This is all my fault!

First was killing my mother, second hurting Musashi by clawing him on the stomach, thirdly disobeying my father and hurting his feelings also making him go over his boundaries, Fourth clawing Omoikane across the eye, fifth close to murdering a UA student's family, there's could be other more things that I have done to make this all be my fault!

Now I have to go to trial worrying and hopefully there's a way I don't get to go to prison. Detective Tsukachi said since I'm still a kid that I'll be placed in Juvenile.

But what would've happened if I actually murdered them?? Would I still go to jail even though I'm just a kid?

When I was younger detective Tsukachi and I used to watch law and order when he was babysitting me while father was working on a case.

So I at least remembered of what to do when in a trial. Just follow of what the judge says, don't talk back and certainly don't address him with slang words like you know him for a very long time.

I hope the judge is nice and not strict. At the same time, I don't know what's going to happen. With a case like this and me saying about the real reason why I try to kill them, I have a feeling he won't take that statement very lightly.

Oh, everyone knows about the case. The news just talked about it and says there's a trial that is going to happen. Yeah, they're at the trail waiting for arrivals so they question them.

That means I'm going to be on the news. Well, I'm already on the news to begin with.

I'm not ready to face the others yet...

*Door opens*

I didn't bother to look who it was considering how down I am.

I felt someone sat on the bed and went closer to me. Immediately knew it was Omoikane. If it was my father, he would've stayed by the door frame telling me to get ready.

Which I did. Right now I have on a dark blue suit on. My hair is alright not tangled. I went to the hospital before going back home and showing the injuries. They're still not in a good condition. Basically my full body is full of braces, bandages and casts. You can still see the suit but not really. I did have some struggles to put on the suit with all these all over me. Father didn't help me. So I had to do it all by myself. During the process I was crying to myself and frustrated that I couldn't get it over my braces it was really annoying. I really wanted someone to help me.