Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward

_______________

Narrative POV

Finally! Wolfpuluse finally showed after eight years she finally show her own son to her. How exciting. Now Wolfpuluse can fully talk and be with shinoshi whenever she wants to, without having the guilt.

3rd POV

After Shinoshi and Wolfpuluse reunited. His mother took him to Midnight's house so he can sleep at the guest room. He begged his mother to not go back to his house. Wolfpuluse wasn't there when his son try to committed murder. But she knows that All Might is not being himself.

Shinoshi expected his aunt to be mad and sad when she saw him at the door. Instead his aunt was shocked and confused of why her best friend is next to her son.

Wolfpulse soon told her that she finally shown herself and Midnight screamed at the top of her lungs. She was soo happy.

Midnight immediately went to call himari to get her buns over to her house. She did let them come inside and went to the lounge room.

Himari and her son, Omoikane soon came and was brought to the lounge area of where wolfpulse, Midnight and Shinoshi is.

When they told her the news to Himari. She also screamed at the top of her lungs.

Then they went to ask them questions about it.

Afterwards they had tea parties, talk some more. Then Shinoshi asked if he can get some rest for tomorrow. The butlers showed him to the room that his aunt made for him. He slept very fast once the covers went on his body.

Wolfpuluse:I wasn't at the house before shinoshi came to my grave, he seemed very stressed about not wanting to go back.

Midnight: More like desperate.

Wolfpuluse:So what did happen at the house?

Himari:Omoikane and I was there. His father was yelling at him, because apparently Shinoshi tried to commit suicide to get away from his problems. Making his father super angry, and yell at him soo much to the point. Shinoshi is sobbing like a mad man. Shinoshi was trying to escape out the room, but his father grabbed his left arm very harshly and yank him back to his spot. Also having Shinoshi's back of the head hits the wooden part of the bed and hearing a pop from his shoulder indicating that it dislocated.

Midnight:I understand we are all mad at him. And understanding All Might, but he shouldn't go that far. He's starting to become an abusive father. Heck, it's not even discipline anymore.

Omoikane:I felt bad for shinoshi of what he's going through with his father. It seems like his father is causing him to go insane. The more yelling, and cursing he use towards him. The more his mental health is going to get worst.

Wolfpuluse:Do you remember any of the words that he said?

Himari:Well I do remember him saying that he's not going towards his mother's path.

Wolfpuluse:*chuckles* Toshi, doesn't know half part of me. I seen what Shinoshi is doing. He is still going towards my path. I just have to tell Shinoshi to ignore those words and keep on going being of what you want to do.

Midnight:This is the reasons why we needed you.

--------------------------

The morning soon came. Shinoshi had to go back to his home to pack his stuff for the psych wards. He made sure gotten everything. Wolfpuluse help his son with the packing, making sure he has the right tools that he needed.

Later on, Wolfpuluse, Himari, Omoikane and Shinoshi head out of the door quick before All Might sees them. They hop into the car where Midnight's butler is going to drive them to the juvenile center. Before they head there, they went to get some breakfast and finally head to their actual destination.