Chpt 4 Moving in

SHINOSHI POV

It has been three years for training with dad for One For All,  learning how to fight, gaining muscles, running and jogging. It was extremely painful those three years of pain and i have changed a lot from looking skinny to both if you readers are wondering do i go to school? No i don't but i have a lot of education from so it's technically home school but the co-workers at my house they help me with education like math, english, japanese, art, science, japan history and others. Right now i am extremely smart. I am no longer four anymore i am now six years old. If u guys are wondering what I am doing right now i am lifting weights while reading the Japan History book. And i'm also extremely energetic it's like drinking a lot of coffee but not hyper. When do miles i could jog 40 miles or more it's very crazy. My father is use to jogging miles. My door opens and i wonder who could that be, i want to check but i don't want to lose my place, i will just let the person that open my door speak to me.

Butler: Mr. Yagi your father needs to speak to you in his room please

Shinoshi:why?

Butler:he said it's important

Shinoshi:ok

I put my weights away and put a bookmark on the page that i was on. Then i headed to my father's room, i went up the stairs then i turn right and go through this long hallway and at the end i turn right and there is a big two doors and at each of the sides of the doors has big pictures of All Might. Before i open the door i knock on the door.

ALL MIGHT:COME IN

I open the door and came in. My father was sitting on chair and he gestured me to sit at the other chair. So i did and then he started talking.

ALL MIGHT: YOUNG YAGI, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I CALLED YOU HERE?

SHINOSHI:yes

ALL MIGHT: BECAUSE YOUR MOVING I-

SHINOSHI:*i stand up from my chair*WAIT WHAT?!?! WHY AM I MOVING?!?! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG OR IS IT THAT I'M NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH?!?! OR IS IT THA-

ALL MIGHT:*STAND UP FROM HIS CHAIR* YOUNG YAGI!!! CALM DOWN!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE!!!! I WAS GOING T-

SHINOSHI:I AM SORRY!!! I SHOULD'VE LET YOU FINISH YOUR SENTENCE!!!! ごめないさい!!!!!(gomenaisai means i am sorry) I-

All MIGHT: YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE I WAS GOING TO SAY THA-

SHINOSHI:ごめんえ!!!!!(means sorry)

ALL MIGHT:STOP INTERRUPTING ME!!!! AND LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE!!!! I WA-

SHINOSHI:OKAY!!!! I PROMISE I WILL STOP INTERRUPTING YOU!!! STARTING RIGHT NOW!!!

I sat back down on my seat and i saw my dad looking me down angry at me, for keep disrupting him. And then he started talking again.

ALL MIGHT: OK NOW YOUR DONE INTERRUPTING ME, I WILL GO AHEAD AND START. WHAT I WAS I ABOUT TO SAY WAS-

SHINOSHI:MY LIPS ARE SHIELD!!!!!

After i said that there was an moment of silence and we were staring at each other. I had a blank face and my dad has a angry face. Then he started talking again.

ALL MIGHT: I WAS ABOUT TO SAY WAS THAT YOUR MOVING IN WITH GRAN TORINO.

I unzipped my mouth and started speaking again.