chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?

Hey, guys before I get started I wanted to congratulate the new followers. Shout out to: #12: I_Ship_It_06 #13: Julioharvent21 #14: queendemonfinnempire #15: CamoTheCatPineapple #16: TheWayOfWeeb #17: Ren4everlove 18: PinkAngelOfSky #19: Dr_Colorless#21: ItsCuteAshFoxeh #22:  sheila_66 #23: GigiGarcia553 and last but not least:............#24:Akiratheloner

👏👏👏👏

Some of them was followers from June. I just decided to put them on this chapter than the last chapter.

Enjoy!

Tw (trigger warnings)

Cursing, yelling and gore

_________________________________________

Omoikane POV

I woke up and saw the time and it was 6:00 am. I hear a peaceful snoring coming from the bed. I looked and see big bro sleeping.

Wait, big bro!?

I went over to him and saw something white underneath the covers. I pulled the cover back a little and saw big Bro's hands are covered in bandages.

Why does Big bro have bandages covering his hands? Did something happened to him when he was out at night?

He also has his JJBA scrunchies on his wrists and it looks like there is still some blood on it.

I uncover the cover some more and it reveal big bro still wearing his clothes.

Weird. He usually takes off his clothes and wear pajamas before he goes to bed, no matter how tired he is. Was he really tired from last night?

I think it has to be.

I went over to his face and take a good look at him. It seems like he is knocked out.

What time did he came back home?

It also seems like his bags under his eyes has grown even more or maybe that was just there.

Let's see what was the actual reason why he went out to the forest.

Hold on a minute, isn't All for one and the doctor is at the forest. Was big bro heading there? Did he got a text from them?

That is probably the reason why he out but why didn't he tell me? I would love to go with him. Or did All For One wanted to him just go alone?

The only thing I don't understand is, why is big bro soo tired and has bandages around his hands? Was Big bro was being clumsy and fell?

I don't think big bro would be clumsy usually he catch himself.

What could it be?

*door opening*

I look at the door and saw the butler walking over here.

Butler*worried*:hello omoikane, is Mr Shinoshi awake?

Why does he sound soo worried?

Omoikane:no, he is still sleeping.

Butler:*sign*