Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade

Oohh

Enjoy! 👋
______________________________________

3rd POV

Shinoshi is inside the training room with his Father, All Might and his little brother, Omoikane.

At first All Might found Shinoshi in his room on the floor, reading a book while using his taik to lift a 5 pounder.

All Might thought he needs more training than that. Plus he wants to work on Shinoshi's new moves for wrestling. Also he wants to help as much as he can, before he heads back to heroing.

After Shinoshi came back from Japan his father take him to UA where he had to meet recovery Girl. He had to get another jaw surgery because the previous doctor did it horribly and it's more messed up because of his match. Which he got scolled for opening his mouth for unnecessary reasons.

Shinoshi now has his teeth wired shut. Now he can't eat solid foods. The only way he can talk is through his teeth.

Recovery Girl was going to give him pain killers but Shinoshi back down on that and told her "No. I need to endure the pain. How am I going to be strong when I can't take nor have the pills. I need to practice going without taking any pain killers, I need to be strong and face it."

Recovery Girl then said:"your funeral"

The nurse hero was right when Shinoshi got home he was in extreme amount of pain. The pain level was the same pain with his broken injuries. His injuries are getting better but the reason why they are in pain because it shows that it is trying to heal. Later on, it will soon stop the pain. Unless Shinoshi stop using his quirk which will never happen.

All Might checked him time to time to make sure his son is alright and keep telling him to take the pills. All Might said he hates to see his son in pain. Which motivates Shinoshi to try keep a straight face like All For One task him to do.

During All Might's another round of checking his son he noticed that he is heading out his room. He called to his son and asked what he is doing and told him, he should be in bed.

Shinoshi said he is going to go outside in the woods and train himself to keep his mind out of the pain.

All Might reminded him what recovery Girl said, she told Shinoshi specifically to say in bed until the next two days.

Shinoshi said he will come back and head straight back to bed. "it's only just a small little training".

All Might then said,"Recover Girl said no physical activities for the next two days." Shinoshi replied back "I will only do mental training. "

All Might still wasn't sure, So he asked Omoikane to go with him. And do they both went their sepreate ways. What All Might didn't know was that his son went further into their backyard in the forest and teleported with Omoikane to All For One place, where there training awaits.

When All For One noticed his jaw is wired shut. He decided to do a training of where he has to fight while guarding his jaw. Or fighting while dodging. Which was very challenging for him.

That's the event that happened during the Friday Night smackdown. After the Raw Championship of where Shinoshi got back from. Recovery Girl was mad at him for not resting and sleeping when she went to visit him.

Shinoshi was happy to go back to the Raw stadium one last time seeing his team 10 buddies again. He was kinda expecting the drama after wrestling at backstage about what he said during his Friday night smackdown.

Also Shinoshi still don't know how he has a missing piece of skin when he came back to RAW. It's like as soon as he step into the arena and greet the five, he felt a stinging pain on his arm. It's still confuses for him till this day.