Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?

(A/N:i decided to change the title because it might take even longer. Especially school. So ye hope you enjoy.
_________________________________________

Shinoshi POV

After i talk to that mole rat and out of the warehouse. I am now walking through the woods and going home. I decided to just walk there instead of teleporting there because i am trying to see if i could find my house and if i can't find my house and get lost then i will use my teleportation quirk.

Just to be on the safe side. I use my hearing, eyes and nose. Wait a minute i hear something it sounds like a little whimper. I decided to go there but i will be careful because i don't wanna get caught.

TIME SKIP

I finally got to my destination and looked at the scene. Oh no.....this is bad.

Right there is a Mom Wolf and a pup. She is protecting it from the two hunters right there even though she is hurt, she looks like she is about to pass out and the pup was whimpering. I can't just stand here and let them die. I got to do something.

I am so dumb, i have a wolf Manipulation quirk, i could transform into a full wolf and attack them but i have to be careful when attacking them or else they might hurt me but i have to hurt them even more to the point where they can't walk back home. I know that sounds bad but i have to save them and i am also not going to kill them just hurt them.

Warning

There is going to be blood and possibly gore

Warning

I transform into a full and charge at them and making sure that i don't get hit.

I bite on his leg and he screamed in pain and he swing his leg around trying to make me let go But i am still biting his leg. While that is happening i didn't know that the other hunter was getting ready to shoot me.

*BANG*

The other shot me but that made it worse because i made the harder and then.

*SNAP*

The hunter that i was biting, was screaming and crying because i snap his leg off. He is now hoping on one foot and also crying at the same time.

I jumped up and bite his other leg. I mean i did said to the point where they can't walk back home.

The hunter yelled out in pain and he desperately try to punch me off. If he keep punching i will not hesitate to bite his hand off either.

Hunter#1:SHOOT HIM.

Hunter#2:ok

Hunter #2 POV

I was about to shoot until i felt a hard bite on my arm i look over and saw the previous wolf that we were about to kill, bit me. I screamed in pain.

Hunter#2:AAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I could feel my arm about to come off and the moment i thought about it came off and the wolf drop it on the floor and didn't hesitate to go for my leg.

I dropped the gun and i try my best to get the wolf off me but i couldn't get the Wolf off, it's too strong. I don't think we are going to make it here out alive.

It was a bad idea to go after wolves. The only reason why we went after wolves because we want there fur to make a Wolf Coat. It was also too expensive at the store. So we thought why not just go in the woods and them by ourselves.

And we also agreed to not use our quirks instead we use only guns. And i don't know how that's not affecting that wolf over there or maybe he is about to die but he's making it count.