Chpt 29 Clone #1

I feel like I should've write more in the last chapter because the meeting was too short and the chapter didn't really make sense. I knew I should've made it longer. But we have to get through it, and figure what Shinoshi is trying to do. (•‿•)

Another follower has come,             . A round of applause 👏👏👏

Anyway to the story hope you enjoy! 👋

______________________________________

(Previously)

Shinoshi:Akita

_________

(Currently)

Nakamura gave him a smile for using his mom's name. "I wonder this is also showing how he wants to be like his mom, by using Wolfpuluse name in wrestling." Thought Nakamura.

Kofi:I like it. It's like still in the Kaita but switch around to make a totally different name.

Dorothy:May I ask, why did you decide to change your name?

Shinoshi:because Kaita means 'Drew' and Makkintaia means 'Mcintyre'. I'm basically portrating as the actual Drew McIntyre but in a Japanese wolf form. I'm nowhere being like or similar to him. I want the name Akita to be similar like me but not being a dog, a wolf precise. It can also mean autumn and rice field. But the meaning makes more sense but pretend it's wolf and not a dog though.

Kenneth:I did realize that Makkintaia does sound like 'Mcintyre'.

Catherine: It's really good that you decided to change it up. Obviously you don't resemble Drew McIntyre.

Patrick: Do you want us just to call you Akita? Or do you want to change the last name?

Shinoshi: I'm going to keep Akita. Later on, I might think about using a different last name. But definitely just going to be called Akita nothing else.

Helen:Okay. We shall tell everyone to say your name right.

Henry:We will even tell the other wrestlers so you they won't use your old names.

Olivia:All the other wrestlers are here. Make sure to roam around get to know them and know the place, because knowing the place is very important. Or else you'll get confuse and we don't want that. Your members is probably going to show you around the place. Same thing with you too Arata.

Xavier:I am now realizing that you and Arata both have the same 'A' at the beginning and 'ta' at the end. Cool right? That shows how much you guys are brothers.

After the specialist, bodyguard and the boss gave him more information they shake hands with Shinoshi and Omoikane. Leaving with their farewells.

Shinoshi and Omoikane is with the new day- technically they are in the new day since they signed the contract. So let me rephrase that. Shinoshi and Omoikane is with Xavier, Kofi, and Big E.

There.

The new day went around the whole place and talked with the other wrestlers about themselves.

They are now at the arena standing in the middle. Shinoshi keeps pointing out of which places he started to keep beating up. He said pointing out stuff helps him improve his memory.

Xavier:Most importantly are you ready for Friday Night?

Shinoshi:Yep. I am not nervous at all. I am ready to be with you guys officially. What are we going to do?

Big E:Just follows our lead and you'll be alright.

Kofi:Just stay positive.

Xavier:Sometimes we will use negative or mean towards others but in a fun way.