Chpt 12 New Smash

AT THE TRAINING GROUNDS

SHINOSHI POV

Me and Dad Might are both training for hand to hand combat and All Might style and i am kind of doing good well...not really so here's what happened we were about to do our training but i decided to ask him if he can go on his highest level of fighting instead of going easy on me. He said it was a bad idea and i won't handle it because it will be too hard and i said i can do it, if i have to get to your level then you have to go hard on me. And then he said ok, it is your choice. And here i am doing bad and i also told him to yell at me so i can get better well....i kind of. Anyways he is coming up to me fast and i gotta do my fast reflexes let's see he is about to do is upper cut wait a minute what do i do when he does the uppercut and the next thing i know he already punch right on my stomach and i am sent back and i hurried and use my teleportation quirk and made sure a strong piece of debris so i won't go through it. So my back hit the debris and thankfully i did not go through it and now i am trying to get off the floor.

DAD MIGHT:COME ON, YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINING NON-STOP SINCE YOU WERE FOUR AND NOW YOUR SIX AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FAST REFLEXES?

i looked up and saw Dad Might looking at me down with his hands on his hips.

DAD MIGHT:HUH?

This is probably my chance to at least get one hit at him.

ALL MIGHT POV

I see light blue electric slowly appearing from his body and going around him and i see his right arm realled back and he said.

YOUNG YAGI:NUTCRACKER SMASH!!!!!!

And the next thing i knew he punch me right in my area, i couldn't even focus on our training he actually got me. All i feel is pain he probably use 100% on me, my body is shaking and i am clutching on my area i could barely even move. All i could do is stumble.

SHINOSHI POV

I could see him stumbling and he is also clutching his area. He looks soo much in pain and now i am going after him and did a smash to his face.

Shinoshi:SMAAASSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

this is not really fun without Dad Might fighting back. And it looks like he is falling to his side and once he did i went over to him and he is shaking knees up and both hands at he's area and he looks like seen a ghost

 And it looks like he is falling to his side and once he did i went over to him and he is shaking knees up and both hands at he's area and he looks like seen a ghost

(He looks like what midoriya is doing)

Shinoshi:お父さんマイト,だいじょうぶですか? (Dad Might, are you okay?)

DAD MIGHT:N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-NO

Wow he is stuttering.

Shinoshi:do you want to do this another time like when you recover?

DAD MIGHT:Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YES

Shinoshi:ok

I am kind of sad that it had to end like this and i was soo ready to do our training extremely hard training even though he was beating me and i was kind of distracted and i also gotta practice on my reflexes again. I didn't want to leave my dad so i just took a seat and looked at my dad and i decided to poke him and i feel my finger vibrating and i stopped poking him then i layed down close to where my dad is and just looked at him.