Chpt 51 Community Service

This is definitely a shorter chapter than my other ones. I do hope that you guys still enjoy it. Even though it's really short.

______________________________________

Shinoshi POV

Ugh! I completely forgot that I was assigned to do community service after I came back from my eight months Punishment.

This is going to be hell!

------

It turns out it's not that bad. Not as bad as I suffered from Juvi. Which I'm glad.

I just have to do community service to the public. Doing normal triming the tears or mowing the lawn. I was assigned to wear a community service uniform and quirk cancelling cuffs. Same thing with a shock collar. A supervisor was always with me just in case I attack on people that anger me.

The public did posted and cameras were always pointed at me from a good distance shooting me doing community service to people or genuinely picking up trash.

It's been all over the news. I do see heroes walking around glancing at me giving me disgusted looks. Probably because of what I did.

I didn't pay attention to that the only attention that I had was doing this so I can get this over with.

Every day I have to keep on doing this until my time is finished. How long am I doing this, you may ask. Four months! I shouldn't be complaining.

I do have the option to go home and sleep but decided against it and kept on working. Sleeping gives you energy. But working out also gives you energy.

Whenever I was extremely tired I do some workouts to keep me awake. I didn't work out to hard to the point I fall asleep out of exhaustion. It was mostly push ups and sit ups.

Anyways I'm lawn mowing people's yards but using scissors, which will take a really long process.

I look to the left to see Midoriya walking opposite sidewalk of me. He has his backpack on with his notebook writing down notes. He looks very concentrating.

Shinoshi:Mido-

"I'm sorry, Yagi. I can't be friends with someone who ruins people's trust, try to murder innocents for their reputation, and most importantly being a narcissistic"

That's right. We are not friends no longer and he can't talk to me anymore. I should just leave him alone. With someone that is a big fan of All Might, I can't be friends with. Especially of how badly I ruin my father. Midoriya is going to tell me that All Might's trademark smile is barely believable. Also it's my fault for having All Might go through so many interviews because of me. Making my secrets be even more exposed.

I haven't watch the interviews yet. I probably will when I have time.

Supervisor:Why are you stopping? If you want to get this over with, then I suggest you turn away from directions and get moving.

Next thing happened Midoriya looked away from his notebook and eyed towards us. We both made contact.

He shaked his head looking disprovable at what I'm doing. Then he walked away going back to his notebook.

Later on, we met again when he came back from school I'm thinking. He showed up with bandages on his face.

How did we met again?

I had to help with the front lawn where there's apartment is. And how surprisingly that it's where Midoriya lives at.

His landlord wanted me to fix the lawn and clean the concrete marks when newcomers want to get an apartment from here.

That's why I'm scrubbing fast with a toothbrush trying to wipe off the marks on the concrete. Not like it's going to stay like that. It's concrete! It's floor for crying out loud. People will always step on it!

Not only did I met Midoriya twice. I met Bakugou again....at his house. His mother was one of the people on the list that needs help fixing their yard.

So I was mostly getting a lot of yells and trash talk from Bakugo. He had nothing better to do instead of ruining my day.

I can't help it of what my idiot ten year old self did. I still agree of my reasoning. My reputation is more important than people's life's.

Now since I failed of killing the family fully I have to pay the consequences and reputation is totally ruined.

I can still do wrestling. It's just everyone gives me dirty looks and boo's at me. It's all in the outside work of me being myself. I am playing as a completely different character at wrestling and people still considering me the original.

Even the new day say it's hard to work with me even if I'm a different person at wrestling.

After wrestling is over everyone is ike I'm sometype of bug that everyone don't pay attention to. They completely ignore me. They don't want to talk to me!

Some people said: "We would be around and talk to you more if you didn't do what you did in Japan. That was real stupid of you. You could've made some friends if you didn't do what you did."

People treat me down because I did something unexpected or completely different. Like it's now in the past! This is the present. I spent my time in eight months. We can now hang out.

But nobody wants to hangout with me. The only person that I know that wants to spend some quality time with me is Omoikane.

He is the real buddy.

Melissa and David Shield. I was going to go visit them until I realized it's not a good decision to make. They're already upset with me of how I treat my father. Now there's this where I almost killed a family. Imagine there looks of finding that out. I'm pretty sure they are disappointed in me.

Everywhere I go people look down on me even when I'm not in Japan. I got to America. Everywhere! Everyone staring down at me like I'm a villain or murder someone.

Here's the thing though... I repeat I did not fully kill them! I shouldn't be getting all this treatment if I didn't fully kill them.

Are they just disappointed because I am All Might's son, they think All Might is all mighty! And then they see me as a disgrace as a son.

Well, News flash! I'm not trying to be All Might's successor or his next path of becoming a symbol of peace. No! I am my mother's successor! I am walking her's path, not All Might.

Here's another thing....nobody knows Wolfpuluse. So I can't explain fully of the reasoning for all this! I don't know much of my mother. And people are not going to believe me.

So that's another thing that I can't bring myself back up. Did I fail to mention that people also throws trash at me! Or yells at me to go back to Juvi. Or more worse they want me to be in prison.

Which I don't want to go back there. I was already traumatized for experiencing for what I went through for four days. I don't think I'll be survive jail for a year or four. I'm glad I didn't fully kill them.

But at the same time I wish I did.

This isn't fair. Life isn't fair.

______________________________________

Words: 1227

6 / 19 / 23