Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup

_____________________

Shinoshi POV

I am in the courtyard where there's weights, basketball court, and others. I'm not really paying attention to that. I'm just on the fence looking outside over the fence. We are near the city but not up close. We are more like in the forest. So it's far away from the city. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

I look at the trees and bushes with a sad face. I do miss going out in the forest and acting like an actual wolf. I would love to go back to that. Or practice using my quirks.

Good times.

Now I am stuck here for four months until I could go to the psych wards of where I be there for another four months, except that I'm there day and night. What also cool is that it's in a forest as well. It's away from the juvenile center that I'm currently in.

It's a better transport for the guards here to transport me to here to there. And there to here. Instead of moving through the city, might be a villain attack or traffic getting to the psych wards.

The guards are not really that nice. Nor the cell mates. There are kids that are here like my age but not in here for the same reason. Well, some of the them are here when they killed someone, it could be actually or accidentally.

The kids that are about my age loved my story and wants to hang out with me. It's more like trying to get me not be like my stuttering self when I'm scared. I guess that's friendship...?

Not like I know.

They're teaching me to toughen up. Which I appreciate because I need help to get rid of it. I know Midnight said to be yourself, but I hate myself. I really do! That's why I'm going to listen to every word they say, so I can be a new me!

The reason why I'm not hanging out with them right now because they are out somewhere planning something. They said I can't be in there group yet until I man up.

I don't know I'm going to be a different me. All I'm know is that I'm going to try. Even if it means breaking the rules.

As in getting out of here.

Escaping this place and heading towards the city. Don't know where to go. Just seeing how long they can catch me or figure out where I am. I gotta see how good this juvenile center, is.

How am I going to escape?

Well, I am a wolf, of course. I have my claws to dig. I just have to look at the guards at the post to make sure they're not looking at me.

They're not looking so I'm all good.

I used my sharp claws to dig the dirt and grass. Once it's small enough for me to fit through. I went inside the hole and keep digging forward until I see tree roots. Even if I see it I still keep on digging.

I finally stop digging forward and went up to the surface. I peak my head and looked behind me to see juvenile center far away.

Wow. It didn't feel like I dug this far.

I got out of the hole and ran through the woods all on fours. I used my ears and nose to detect stuff from the city.

----

I soon got to the city and went to a section of the city that barely has people walking around the streets. I got off the four of my feet and walked two legs walking around. Not being careful of my surroundings.

3rd POV

While Shinoshi is walking around in his juvenile clothes and cancelling cuffs around his wrists. A group of three people is in an alleyway, opposite from Shinoshi.