'Please do something doctor!'

Jin oppa's scary voice could be easily identified but I didn't give any attention to that.

Quickly taking out the necessary types of equipment from my first aid kit, I first wore the gloves.

I knew that I had the ability to treat him but what made it super difficult was that I could feel his pain very well.

Now it hit me why I suddenly felt so much pain. Maybe my pain was a little bit more than his one since out of nowhere, after two years, our bonding system was on again. I still don't know how the hell this level-02 twin system bond works! Many scientists and humanities researchers are still searching for the roots.

For a second my mind went back to the very first encounter of our sibling bond which happened in the company at that time....
.
.
.
.
A U T H O R

Nobody knew how painful it was for Y/N to rub the alcohol on Jungkook's injured place. It actually felt like doing your own operation, doing your own surgery.

The worse thing was, the rod had gone deep inside Jungkook's flesh making it a little difficult for her to stop the blood from flowing more.

'Please g-give me some clothes.' She requested.

One of the staff gave her a big clothe which she tore into two. She scrambled one of them and put it inside Jungkook's mouth.

'What are you-'

'She is making sure that Jungkook doesn't bite his own tongue or lips.' Taehyung cut off Hoseok.

'If it hurts too much, then you can just hold something tightly.'

Hoseok also nodded and thanked her mentally.

But all of them looked at her in shock when she has torn apart the other one into two pieces. She put one of them inside the mask onto her mouth.

And pressed the last piece to Jungkook's leg before pulling it away to look at the cut.

Jungkook's blood pressure has gone too high. He rolled his eyes as he took deep breaths through his nose and bite the cloth hard when Y/N started to take out the small pieces of something which got struck in his leg.

'Mmmhh!! MMH!'

'MmHH!' Y/N also cried out in pain.

Unknowingly Jungkook grabbed her leg and tightened his grip. Since it was the same leg that was giving awful pain, Y/N squeezed her eyes close before opening them again.

Taking the small pieces of rods out, she finally started to bandage around his leg.

The members only looked at her taking something from the medical kit and then taking another thing that was unknown to them.

'Why is she groaning and crying out whenever Jungkook is groaning in pain?' Taehyung thought as he looked at Y/N carefully.

'Shizu, the wound is too big. Should we take him to the hospital?!' Jin asked.

Since Jin knew that Shizu is Ito Y/N, he called her by that name. But for some reason, Y/N couldn't correct him. Not at that time.

She nodded her head and finally tightened the bandage before taking heavy breaths.

'YeS.'

She took out the cloth from her mouth and continued.

'It is serious. I don't know if it damaged any of his tissues. If it is damaged then he won't be able to walk for a month at least.'