Chapter 49

Mature Content Ahead
Skip the chapter if it makes you uncomfortable

NEIL

'Avanthi...if you are uncomfortable we don't have to...you know...we can wait!!!' I whispered when she gulped. I smiled and slowly bent down to kiss her forehead leaving a soft kiss there. I smiled and stood up and picked a fresh towel from the cupboard and a fresh pair of tshirt and shorts nearby wrapping it around my waist.

I was hard and I needed to take care of myself.

'You get some rest. I'll freshen up!!!' saying I walked into the washroom.

After having a cold shower and taking care of my ignited hormones I wore my tshirt and shorts and walked into the room only to notice all the lights in the room were switched off. I noticed Avanthi was lightening scented candles in the room and I smiled looking at the ambience. It was all so warm and romantic. She looked at me and smiled. Suddenly she played something on her mobile which was connected to the bluetooth speakers.

Walking towards me she asked
'May I have the pleasure...' and I was shocked.

'Werent you the one who said that it was cliche!!!' I said when she slowly held my hands in hers and said

'Sometimes it's best when it's cliche!!!' saying she slowly voluntarily placed my hand on her exposed waist and I shivered. She bit her lower lip lightly and continued moving to the soft music. We kept looking into each other's eyes and kept moving in sync. It felt like an eternity when she slowly bent closer to my right year and whispered

'You can never make me uncomfortable Neil. It's just that...I get scared!!!' she said and I looked into her eyes asking

'You are scared of me?' I asked tucking her hair behind her ears when she whispered

'No!!! I am scared because we were away from each other for so many years. I am scared of the intensity of lust and love inside us. I am scared of how desperate it could be...' she whispered when I smiled saying

'I would never hurt you my life! Never intentionally. I promise. I know you think of me as a demon... but I'll try to be as delicate as possible my love!!! But trust me... there's no hurry!!!' I said and she slowly placed her head against my chest and I slowly caressed her hair.

'This is nice!!! Like this... Just us' she said and hummed kissing her hair. Slowly I felt her hands circling around my waist and she left a small kiss on my chest. I took a deep breath trying to get a hold on my emotions. I had already spent half of my night in cold water. First the pool, then the shower...I didn't want to fall ill.

'Ummm Avanthi...I think it's late...we must go to bed!!! Go change' I whispered kissing her hair and slowly getting off her hold. I sat on the bed when she kept looking at me. But she continued staring at me.

'What is it? You want something?' I asked when she didn't say anything and slowly went and stood in front of the dressing mirror and slowly lifted the saree that was covering her waist. My eyes fell on her perfect curves. Her perfectly slender waist, her sexy belly button and I gulped. I looked elsewhere saying 'Ummm excuse me!!! I have to make a call' saying I walked into the balcony. I had already started getting hard and I didn't want to look like an uncontrollable pervert infront of her. She isn't comfortable and I cannot make her more uncomfortable. So I stood there and started thinking of all gross things to control the situation. I tried to divert my mind.

Just then my phone rang and I saw it was Avanthi. Why is she calling me? I walked into the room and noticed that she was still standing infront of the mirror. My eyes again fell on her exposed waistline and I cursed under my breath.