Chapter 41

AVANTHI

My lips moulded into his like they were made for him. So perfectly in sync. Hus calloused big hands grabbed my waist like they fit there so perfectly. Like they were always made to hold them so sinfully. His fragrance is so strong and so arousing that I'm wet down south already and he is still teasingly sexy like a greek god making me beg for something I didn't even know my body had in it to desire.

My mind was clouded by lust and my body was on fire which only this beast of a demon who was slaying me inch by inch could calm down.

His hot breath and his plump lips teasingly began rubbing my jawline tracing the path reaching my neck only to suck a certain sweet spot...oh so delicious which I never knew existed. He was bringing out various unknown desires in me alive and hungry...all for him. I was hungry for him.

I grabbed his manbun trying to stop his attack but whom am I kidding I wanted more than him. A low moan left my mouth as my fingers undid his rubber band holding that manbun which was unleashed like the animal inside of me begging to ask him for more. I was shameless at this moment. I could do anything to have him inside me. My core was aching for him...his...I wanted it all.

Just when he bit my neck I yelped in pain only for his big hand to travel from my waist upwards to grab my mound in his big hands making me shudder and when I felt him pinch my peaks is when I couldn't help but moan his name.

'Ahhhh Neilllll' I let it out shamelessly from my mouth when I heard his melodious giggle that was so sexy.

'Ohhhh baby...I want you so so fucking much!!!' saying he took my lips again while his hands playfully squeezed my breasts making me hum sensually. Soon his tongue licked my lips slowly travelling through my jaws and landed upon my clothed breast. My breath hitched when he bit my clothed breast while his hands simultaneously travelled down south. I felt a squeeze on my buttocks followed by a spank.

'Neil!!! Be gentle' I whispered but he laughed and slurred saying 'I want to my Swan but you are so tempting that I can't stop myself. You make me desperate!!!' saying he pressed his manhood against my core and I shuddered under his touches. He was rough yet careful. Strong yet pleasurable.

Before I knew he slowly started to remove my tshirt. I was skeptical. I wanted it so badly. I was drenching wet down south and only he could satisfy my needs but he was high on alcohol. I feared he may not remember anything and this was our first time after marriage. I wanted it to be special so I stopped him.

He was shocked. He looked at me drowsily and asked
'You don't want me?' and my eyes filled with tears. I wanted him. I wanted him so much but I wanted it to be a conscious union. Not like this. I wanted him to remember us. I wanted to remember each and every second we worshipped each other.

But before I could explain him anything he got up and walked into the washroom. I felt bad but it was still the right thing to do. I quietly lied down thinking about what just happened. I was tired. I don't know when I slept off. When I opened my eyes it was already morning. Neil was nowhere to be seen.

I slowly woke up and took a quick shower. I wore a kurta paired with my blue jeans and walked downstairs. Weirdly there was no one at home. Then I saw the househelp along with Gauri aunty. I was confused.

That's when Gauri aunty's eyes fell on me. What was she doing here?

'Good morning Charda(child)... sit down...let me get you some tea' she said and I started looking around. I was confused. I walked towards her and said

'Good morning Aunty. How come you are here...I mean...it's your house too aunty please don't misunderstand me...I just-' to which she chuckled saying

'Relax!!! I understand your panicking. Sit down' saying she poured me a cup of tea and got me a dosa. She asked me to eat and drink the tea. I had a hundred questions but she asked me to quietly finish my breakfast and I did the same. I had the dosa and when I almost finished my tea she spoke up