Chapter 47

AVANTHI

I lightened the lamp in front of the small statue of Lord Shiva and Parvathi that he had placed in my house when he had come home after our marriage. Then I didn't believe in the almighty. I was angry with him. I had fought with him because he took away everything from me. I couldn't swallow the pain of losing a child but today if not completely but I know I have started to heal and he has given me the medicine I needed the most. He gave me back my Neil. I had to be friends with him now. So I lightened the lamp and thanked him wholeheartedly for the new beginnings.

I was shifting onto our house. Neil and my home so I decided to take him along with me to our home. Neil's men had already shifted all my belongings to his house except this statue. I preferred carrying him in my arms. Placing him in the prayer room, Neil performed a little Pooja and I wholeheartedly participated. Post the Pooja Neil helped me in unpacking a few of my left over stuff. Once done I decided to cook lunch, while Neil decided to reset our home, this time with my belongings.

I decided to make comfort yet traditional food for lunch. I decided to make Dalitoy(lentil soup), sheeta(rice), batatae songa(spicy potato curry), Gulla Phodi(green brinjal fritters), Madgane(Bengal gram and coconut milk sweet dish made out of jaggery) and Phanna Taaka(spiced up buttermilk) for lunch. I was almost done with everything and was doing my last minute garnishing for Madgane and stirring it is when I felt two arms snaking around my waist and I flinched at once when he whispered

'Relax!!! Just me!!!' and before I knew his hands sneaked into my tshirt, slowly squeezing my waist as his mouth found its way into my neck kissing and licking me. He was so good at his actions that I was losing my shit.

'I am done with setting up home, are you done cooking? Because baby...I'm hungry!!!' saying he bit my neck when I pushed him away but he chuckled and carried me via my waist only for me to the squeal like a bird. He switched off the gas and placed me on the kitchen platform when I bit my lower lip and looked at him. Passion and lust were visible in his eyes. I licked my lower lip only for him to grab me via my neck and my mouth opened at his sexy attempt when he shoved his tongue without any prior intimation into my mouth.

That was raw!!! Sexy!!! Hot!!!

His tongue roamed around my mouth, discovering every inch, nook and corner leaving me breathless. I couldn't handle it anymore as I bit my lower lip and whispered

'Fuck the lunch!!!' and next second I jumped onto his waist wrapping my arms around his neck when my legs wrapped around his buttocks. On the contrary his hands squeezed my buttocks. We kissed again discovering each other's hungry mouth only for the calling bell to ring and we had to stop.

Who the F is this now? Idiot!!!

'Ummm Sir...the table you requested is here!!!' Karthik had tagged along with the movers and packers who had got study table to our house and I blushed recalling the same. When Neil simply asked Karthik if everything was okay because he looked off. He kept looking at me and then towards Neil but wasn't saying anything.

'Karthik...is everything alright? You want to say something?' Neil asked him but he looked hesitant.

'Karthik???' Neil asked him again when he spoke up

'Ummm Sir...can you please offboard me from the current hotel project please?' and we were shocked

'Karthik...you aren't like an associate. You head the HR team in my organization. What do you mean by offboard you? You do know the importance of your position right?' Neil asked him in a threatening tone and Karthik looked elsewhere. I felt bad for him.