Chapter 25

miiraa0709 Dearest Mira, Thank you so much for the beautiful aesthetics  ❤ I absolutely loved the gift ❤️ ️✨✨✨✨✨

Belated Happy Valentine's Day everyone ❤️

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Neil 'Asmodeus' Nayak ✨

✨Avanthi 'Swan' Kamath ✨

Avanthi 'Swan' Kamath ✨

✨Avanthi 'Swan' Kamath ✨

AVANTHI

Picking a red Anarkali from the luggage Pranay sent over today morning after having a head bath I didn't even wait to dry my hair. Dad's surgery was going to start in a few minutes from now and although Kedar Bhavaji denied me from coming to the hospital but I wanted to be there. I didn't care to inform my so called husband because let's accept it, he's a dummy and I don't care a damn about him. So I ran downstairs to inform Sharada aunty. I didn't find her in the kitchen nor in her bedroom but when I heard the bell ring from the prayer room I walked over there. She was busy doing a Pooja.

I didn't enter the room. I don't belong to that place. My bond with the power she was praying to had been destroyed long ago along with my faith. He didn't save my baby and I lost belief in his existence. So I waited for Sharada aunty to finish. Once done she stepped out of the room with a plate filled with Prasad (offering) and the moment she saw me, she applied some sandalwood paste which was one form of Prasad and I didn't say anything. It was nothing more than a decorative item on my forehead just like lipstick.

Then she offered me the laddoo. I was hesitant but I clearly told her.

'Sorry aunty. I'm an atheist!!!' and her lips parted. But then her smile returned and she said

'Its okay. My Neil is a strong believer and as per our customs and traditions we believe wife gets fifty percent of husband's Punya (good deeds).' when I mentally rolled my eyes imagining the amount of Paapa (bad deeds) he accumulated for which I'm going to be grilled in hell if and only if it exists.