UPDATED: Isamu Tenmongaku

Isamu Tenmongaku

Kanji: 天文学 勇Romaji: Isamu TenmongakuAlias: Oldie (by Tokito Muichiro)            Pride (by Peace)

Kanji: 天文学 勇
Romaji: Isamu Tenmongaku
Alias: Oldie (by Tokito Muichiro)
Pride (by Peace)

Characteristics

Race: Human
Gender: Male
Age: 36
Height: 18o.34cm (5'11")
Weight: 82kg
Birthday: September 12th
Hair colour: Black with burgundy fade
Eye colour: Yellow

Affiliations

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps
Minor Pantheon
Occupation: Demon slayer
Combat Style: Moon Breathing
Partner(s): Revenge (wife)
                      Yuna Mizuchi (teacher)

Personal Status

Status: Active
Relative(s): Unnamed sister
Unnamed mother
Unnamed father
Unnamed nieces/nephews
Unnamed wife
Unnamed son
Kodaka Tenmongaku (great
grandson)
Katsu Tenmongaku (great great
grandson)

"I can't afford to be scared of someone who isn't the strongest!"
Isamu Tenmongaku to Kokushibo in Chapter 37: Labyrinth: Kokushibo.

Isamu Tenmongaku was a demon slayer for the Demon Slayer Corps, formerly under Kagaya's father - Karasu Ubuyashiki. He was soon kicked off but returned later, becoming the Moon Hashira.

Appearance
Isamu had a large figure to match with his tall frame. He had black and burgundy hair which reached to the middle of his neck at longest, and had a fringe that rested just above his eyebrows. His eyes were a bright, saturated yellow which seemed to glow in darker settings.

He wore an indigo version of the standard slayer uniform, with purple zori sandals and grey tabi socks under white kyahan guards. He kept his slayer jacket unbuttoned to expose the shirt below, as well as having rolled up sleeves.

Personality
Isamu presented himself as careless and lazy, lacking skill and foresight in the past. He was shown to be emotionally driven and still righteous - killing an abusive mother without any other reason towards himself.

When battling, he was seen to be prideful and brash - underestimating the other Hashira when he battled them, and growing more competitive when he didn't win instantly. He often confessed to holding himself back due to pitying his opponents.