UPDATED: Yuna Mizuchi

Yuna Mizuchi

Kanji: 蛟竜 結菜Romaji: Yuna MizuchiAlias: Ornery queen (by Isamu           Tenmongaku)            Angel (by Yoriichi Tsugikuni and            Kokushibo)            Revenge (by Peace and Hanko           Mizuchi)

Kanji: 蛟竜 結菜
Romaji: Yuna Mizuchi
Alias: Ornery queen (by Isamu
Tenmongaku)
Angel (by Yoriichi Tsugikuni and
Kokushibo)
Revenge (by Peace and Hanko
Mizuchi)

Characteristics

Race: Angel
Gender: Female
Age: 37
Height: 185.42cm (6'1")
Weight: 74kg
Birthday: March 20th
Hair colour: Black with brown tips
Eye colour: Neon pink

Affiliations

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps
Minor Pantheon
Occupation: Demon slayer
                       Carer of Ubuyashiki (formerly)
Combat Style: Blood Breathing
Partner(s): Yaku (servant)
                     Sūrebu ("pet")
                     Isamu Tenmongaku (student)
Hotaru Haganezuka (fiancé)

Personal Status

Status: Deceased
Relative(s): Hayato Mizuchi (twin brother)
                      Ayumi Mizuchi (mother)
                      Hiroshi Mizuchi (father)
                      Hanko Mizuchi (ancestor)
                      Peace (sister)

"It's the skill of a Mizuchi. It's the skill of quite simply, me. It's not the skill of a Hashira at all. Because I'm not a Hashira, must I remind you. It's my skill."
Yuna Mizuchi to Kyojuro Rengoku in Chapter 6: Deals.

Yuna Mizuchi was a demon slayer for the Demon Slayer Corps, formerly known as Kagaya Ubuyashiki's carer when he was younger and one of the oldest demon slayers in the corps still alive.

Appearance
Yuna Mizuchi was a tall woman, with black hair going brown at the tips and neon pink, narrow eyes: making her bland to look at. She often bore a sinister or condescending grin regardless of her intentions. Her hair was done up in basic bun and had a parted fringe, half reaching down to her chin. The other half being cut short to above her ear.

She wore a haori, fading from black to bright pink, it was often seen tied with a string around her waist. Her uniform had a slight yellow tint to it, and was tied by the ends with basic bandages. She wore basic sandals and her uniform came in one piece, similar to a jumpsuit. She wore her uniform the way she did so that she didn't feel the restraints of her clothes pulling against her - similar to how Inosuke felt about his clothes.

Under the uniform, it is said she was toned and incredibly muscular, that she could be mistaken for a man if no one saw her face. She claimed that everything exposed by from her uniform deceived people into thinking she was rather frail below. There are no mentions of scars though it is heavily implied she healed too quickly for scars to form. It is also stated that her muscles grew so tense and tangled, that stone couldn't penetrate through her.