PART- 4 (Adventures College Tour)

Start from the beginning

"Sir, This.. is our college auditorium hall. Here annual function and all the festival functions are holds. Some students even do their practice here. I mean dancing, singing or drama rehearsals during their off classes." She informed as they entered inside their college big auditorium hall.

"Hmm! Nice. Do you do anything here? I mean practice? Drama, dance or singing?" He looked at her for once then looked around the place leaving her shocked.

"Huh! Why he wants to know about me? Is he? Is he interested in me?" She thought and blush on her own stupid thought.

"I asked you something?" He asked looked back at her who was now blushing and was making cute faces thinking something.

"This girl!" He thought moving his head sideways thinking how crazy she is.

"Miss Sana, where are you lost?" He asked in little high tone bringing her back on earth.

"In you." She blurted out the truth unknowingly making him shocked

"What did you just said!?" His voice was stern making her shocked and nervous.

"Fuck! My tongue." She cursed herself and gave a nervous smile to him.

He crooked an eyebrow expecting for an legit explanation for her stunt that she pulled right now.

"I mean to say. This you.. I mean in you... In it." She replied fumbling in nervousness and points her one finger towards a poster, through his right arm which was just behind him.

Sidharth looked back to check what she was pointing, and saw it was a singing competition poster.

"Damn! Thank God this poster was here." She thought taking a deep breath of relief after getting saved from the embarrassment.

"Crazy girl." He thought moving his head in sideways seeing the poster. He chuckled innerly with the way she told him she's into singing. She can sing.

"Great! You can sing." He said looking back at her.

"Yes, sir. I love to sing. It gives me peace." She replied lowering her glaze on the floor, feeling nervous again.

"Hmm! Well, is something wrong in my face that you don't talk meeting your eyes with mine? You know this is disrespectful too?" He said sternly trying to make her look at him. He was disliking the way she was avoiding looking at him all the time. Why he don't know.

"Does she think I will eat her raw? Like a mad predator or lion?" He thought, but little did he knows he will do that in future, but some other way. (*wink)

Hearing his words she immediately looked up with a shocked expression. Seeing her face a small smile played on his handsome face. She noticed his smile which made her fluttered and heart skip a beat again.

"God! He have such beautiful smile." She drooled over him again, biting her inner cheeks to control her smile.

"When I'm talking, you better look at me okay." He ordered having little dominance in his tone.