179.Lisa's parents death is also connected to white shadows!

ابدأ من البداية

"Throwing a bait for our fish" Lisa told, her smile widening more.

"Minho?" Jisoo asked, little surprised.

"He is a big fish than what we thought, Jisoo. It will not be that easy to get hold of him, in fact we can't even predict who might win" Lisa explained.

"We are setting up a trap to our small fish, Sehun" she added.

"Its better to pluck the thorns before plucking out the weed" Jin agreed.

"I couldn't agree more. But, why Emma? We already have Chloe helping us, right?" Jisoo asked.

Sometimes she doesn't understand what is going in Biyu's mind.

"Chloe is the trump card and Emma is the starter for our revenge game" Lisa chuckled sinisterly.

"Hmm....I am waiting for drama to start then" Jisoo chuckled.

Meanwhile outside the hospital room..

Taehyung looked at Lisa who is inside the room, talking with others. Then he looked at Jungkook who is in the same page as him, looking at Lisa.

Though his face looked serene, his eyes told otherwise. His eyes are   translucent with worry and he is very concerned about something related to Biyu.

"What is it, Jungkook? Is something wrong" Taehyung asked, tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

It is when Jungkook came out of his thoughts, turning back to face Taehyung, he sighed.

"Taehyung, it's about Lisa's parents" Jungkook answered.

"My aunt and uncle? What about them?" Taehyung asked all surprised.

As far as he knows, his uncle and aunt died in a accident and that accident was kind of suspicious.

However, his grandparents found nothing useful to prove it as a murder, so, eventually they gave up on it.

"I think you know where their accident stands on." Jungkook told.

"Yeah, we know that their accident is suspicious but later it was proven as a normal accident" Taehyung told.

"Yes, however, council has always been in search for the real story behind it" Jungkook told.

"I do admit that we have neglected that for a few years, but, after Lisa returned, we started to focus on it again. But, Lisa doesn't know that" Jungkook told.

"So, what is the result of the investigation?" Taehyung asked.

"It's kind of like what you said inside while talking to Pranpriya."

"About destiny?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. We all are connected to each other and our stories are weaved together, pointing out to white shadows organization" Jungkook told.

"Lisa and Hwasa's parents got killed by white shadows organization" Jungkook told.

Taehyung was so shocked that he froze. "How? why?" he asked, stuttering a little.

"As they were in Council, they might have came across white shadows organization in their past. But things would have gone aggravating" Jungkook told.

"We are still investigating it" Jungkook told.

"So, it is not only Jin but also my sister who lost her family to white shadows organization." Taehyung asked, taking a deep breath.

"Yes. It's not only Lisa and Pranpriya but also Jin and Jisoo….they lost their baby. And, even I have some personal grudges with him." Jungkook told.

"You can't forget about me and Jennie. She has almost knocked her death door and our chances to have babies have drastically fallen down. It might be because Sehun sold off his sister, but ultimately everything happened because of the white shadows organization" Taehyung emotionally said, looking at his wife who is lying on the bed, motionless.

"I know. We will not let go of them easily." Jungkook said.

"Lisa's childhood was so happy and colorful when her parents were alive. She, Hwasa and my uncle, aunt….it was like a perfect family with both Kim's and Walker's pampering and doting the girls."

"However, after they died, everything fell apart. Kim family and Walker's got into bad terms with each other because of my aunt and uncle's death. Kim's family blamed the Walker family for that and took the custody of Lisa. Though they tried to take Hwasa too, she is adopted and no way related to Kim family. As her name is registered under Walker family, she was given to Walker family and this separated the sisters."

"They use to meet each other only at vacations. I do still remember how they had missed each other. Everything happened because white shadows organization" Taehyung told while recalling his memories.

"And, Lisa's uncle didn't have children because he didn't want Hwasa and Lisa to feel insecure. If Lisa's parents were alive nothing would have been in this way. She would have been in country X and we would have met each other while we were children" Jungkook said.

"Everything feels good to imagine, isn't it? But, sadly we cant change the past" Taehyung smiled bitterly.

"Right. But we have control on our future….so, let's fight for the good cause some that history doesn't repeat itself. Are you in, my friend?" Jungkook asked, extending his hand to Taehyung.

"Always" Taehyung told and gave his hand. They smiled at each other, with determination brimming I am their eyes.

Taehyung is formidable and so is Jungkook. While Taehyung has good controls over matters in this country, Jungkook is like a uncrowned king of country X. With Jin and Mingyu standing beside them, these four are invulnerable.

Later, both of them went inside, back to their respective girls.

"Shall we go baby?" Jungkook asked, placing a kiss on Lisa's forehead.

"Hmm…." Lisa nodded her head and snuggled inside Jungkook's arms, resting her face under his chin.

"Take care you both. Don't fool around much…after what happened afternoon" Taehyung teased.

Jungkook grinned and suddenly lifted Lisa in princess style.

"Take me to the car" Lisa asked in spoiled manner.

"Yes ma'am" Jungkook laughed as pecked her lips.

"Guys this is hospital!" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

"But this is my hospital" Jungkook chuckled making Lisa laugh.

"Your grandparents, technically" Taehyung answered back.

This is so much of dog food for him.

What he doesn't know is that there both are doing this to lift his spirits.

If Jennie could listen or sense everything that is happening outside, she should not feel sad for Taehyung right!