Ch67 Bed

Roxannes POV:

My phone rang right next to me and I leaned over and grabbed it. I looked at the name and it read "Monty." I answered it.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey Roxy, what's up? How's shit been?" Montys voice on the line asked.
"Its been good. Just been spending most of my time with Krista." I answered him. It was nice that he called me. He texts more than calls.
"How have you two been doing?" I looked down the hallway from my bedroom and I could hear the shower in the distance. It was Krista. She stayed the night here again with me. We watched a movie and cuddled up last night. Then we watched another movie and fell asleep to it.
"We've been closer than ever." I said, blushing madly to the thought of her.
"Thats great. I'm really happy you guys worked out." He said.
"Hah, yea. Thanks to you and Fritz." I said, making him laugh.
"You played your part too."
"I guess. You were just my motivation."
"Well shit, give me more props then that atleast." He then complained, making me giggle. Then I asked a question.
"Hows everything been with you and the others?" I asked him. He took a second.
"Well, I hope fine now. Or atleast for Riley." He said, making me worry. He's kept me on track with the drama lately.
"What about you?"
"Fuck if I care what's going on with me. He's in a deeper hole then me." I sighed.
"Doesn't mean you don't matter, Monty." I said.
"I know. I'm just focusing on him for now. I still need to deal with all of this past bullshit now and this shit and more shit."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know. Rileys situation is a whole other story, then I spoke to some chicks today taking about the gator crew being at that concert and seeing Fritz and I kiss, so that's gonna stur something up with more shit, and then imagine the pressure of them kicking Fritz down."
"That depends if they actually do anything." I cut in.
"I know. But Fritz doesn't deserve anymore of that bullshit. He already gets enough from the birds." Monty said. I then heard the shower get turned off and the hallway went silent. Krista was finished. Monty spoke again, "So still gotta deal with their shit and them still poking Riley around and most likely Fritz now. That's fun." He said. Hearing that made me think for a moment.
I had to ask, "Are you panicking?" I asked him.
"What? No." He answered.
"Your panicking." I said with a chuckle.
"No I'm not, I'm fine." Monty quickly answered me. I just giggled.
"Your worrying a lot about the past. I get it. It's called overthinking." I said.
"Heh. Fine, I'm overthinking. I do it all the fucking time, sorry I guess I just wasn't focusing." He quickly apologized.
"Don't apologize for that. I get it. I overthink way too much. Why do you think I panicked so much about asking Krista out?" I said.
"Yea, I know. I just want everything to cool down. I catch feelings once then boom everyone's after my thoat."
"Its cause your gay." I said, joking with him.
"Your fucking gay too!" He argued back, making me laugh. Krista then walked in the room with a fresh set of comfy clothes and her hair was up. She looked so gorgeous. It warmed my whole soul to see her now. She walked over with a smile on her face.
"Who's on the phone?" Krista asked me as she jumped on the bed next to me and tugged my arm. I giggled and turned Monty on speaker.
"Its Monty." I answered her.
"Whats up, bitch!" Krista shouted into the phone.
"Sup, bitch! How are you?" Monty shouted back.
"Hanging out with this Rockstar here." Krista said, wrapping her arms around me and snuggling up against me, making me giggle. "Hows everything been with you?" Krista asked back.
"Other than the bullshit, it's been alright." Monty answered her. "Happy you two are doing great."
"Never been happier." Krista said, looking up at me.
"Me neither." I added too.
"So when the hell are we doing our party? We going to a restaurant? We smokin? Like what are we doin?" Mon then asked us."
"We canceled the first time because of everything that's going on with you." Krista said.
"Yea. So what we doing now that that ain't happening no more?"
"I don't know. We'd need to hit up Sunny and Moony." Krista said.
"We can just smoke at my place wendsday night." I said.
"Ight bet, I'll get some grams off my dealer tomorrow." Monty said.
"Awesome, then we'll hang out then."
"Ight. I'll see you two at school tomorrow." Monty said. "Just wanted to check up and say hi to you guys."
"Well it was nice talking to you." I said.
"See ya Monty!" Krista said goodbye as well. Then Monty hung up and that left me and Krista alone. She sighed and snuggled up closer to me on the bed.
My room was quiet a large room. The small window above my bed had sunlight beaming through the blinds while on the other side of my room, the blinds were open, allowing sundlight to shine thoughout my room. My room was of course a mess. Clothes everywhere, drinks left out. It's not from just me though. Krista and I sat on my queen sized bed with a soft maroon blanket wrapped over us. We'll, Krista just wrapped herself up. We fell asleep to a movie last night at around 2 am or so and then remained in bed when we woke up. I just love the feel of having her in my arms and being in her arms. It's just what I've wished for for so long.
"I wish we could stay like this forever." Krista told me. I just chuckled.
"No one says we can't." I told her, making her laugh. She then calmed herself and held me close.
"I'm so happy were at this point together." Krista said. "And to be with you, makes my whole world brighten up." Krista said. I giggled and held her tighter in my arms.
"I love you so much, Krista." I told her.
"I love you more." Krista said back. I just smiled and closed my eyes, feeling her warmth up against me. It made me feel safe, happy. I really want us to work. I've never wanted anyone so bad in my life and I finally have her. I'm not losing this chance with her. My chance with her.
"You want me to cook you something?" I asked her. She giggled.
"We can go grab something if you'd like to." Krista said. I smiled.
"Sure." I said. She sat up and I sat up with her. She hopped off the bed and walked around to my side as I stood up too.
"C’mon cutie." She ordered me with her, grabbing my hand and holding it. Her hand felt so soft. It melted my heart. We both then walked together and walked out of the room to go get food.