Ch23 Powerless

Glams POV:

It's the beginning of school and I immediately started my search for Fritz. I'm sure Montys looking for Riley right now and I think Fritz and Monty don't have class today. So I just have to find Fritz. My little fox. Hopefully I'll find him. I have a good amount of time before actual school starts. As I was walking through the halls, I finally caught sight of Fritz. He was standing alone by some lockers on his phone. He didn't seem as sad as he was yesterday but he still seemed upset. I think he was reading something. I walked over towards him and he noticed me. "H-Hey Glam." He greeted me. I didnt greet back yet until I got up close infront of him. "Hey, Fritz. Are you feeling better? I know yesterday sucked but I just wanna know if your ok." I asked him. He took a moment to think. "No. But I'm managing. It just sucks being emotional now." He said. "Hey its ok though. I know your strong and we can get through it. You, me, and the others." I said, being positive. He sighed and looked down. I quickly grabbed both of his free hands and held them. They felt so soft and warm. It made me blush madly. I could tell he was too. "Fritz. We can get through it. You have friends now and your not alone." I told him. He gave me a sweet little smile and looked into my eyes. "Ok. I'll stay strong for you." He told me. I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Fritz." I sweetly said to him, still blushing. Hugging him felt like hugging an angel. It was so sweet and warm. He hugged me back. We held it for a moment before, of course, someone called us. "Hey!" The voiced shouted. I pulled away from Fritz slightly and looked to where the shout came from. It was one of the birds. Daniel was his name. Apparently Fritz kicked this guys butt at the party from what I hear. He was walking over towards us and I immediatly felt my heart drop. Please don't hurt Fritz more. "Look at that. Blue haired fag with pink haired fag. And they're flirting in the hallway? How disgusting." Daniel said. I rolled my eyes, "Go away Daniel." I said. "Oh sorry, do I scare ya, Glam?" He said. "Just leave us alone. We aren't even doing anything to you." I begged. "Ha. Not doing anything. You fags are the ones making out in the hallway." "We weren't and we aren't dating. We're just friends, leave us alone." I begged again. "Oh sure. We should burn you sinners on the stake like they did back then to you disgusting people." Daniel said pushing it. "Just-" I was about to say before Fritz pushed between us. "Leave him alone asshole! He doesn't even do anything wrong to you or anyone." Fritz argued with him. I've never seen him do that before. He wasn't mad but he was defensive. "Ha, what? You gonna fight me again bitch? Or is your dumbass still upset about your little book?" He said. My heart jumped. He didn't do anything with Fritz's book, did he? No he just broke our guitars right? "I don't care. You hurt me all you want but I'm not letting you pick on him anymore." Fritz argued again. Daniel just laughed. "You trying to act all defensive to impress your boyfriend? Well it ain't working. Because I can see through your eyes that your still scared of me." Fritz seemed less defensive now. Like this guy was breaking his emotions again. I don't want Fritz hurting because he's defending me. I grabbed his hand from behind and tried to pull him away. "C'mon Fritz. We're leaving." I told him. Fritz followed with me. "Run away faggots! Just like the bitches you are!" Daniel shouted to us. "Go bother someone else Daniel!" I yelled back at him. Fritz and I continued to walk together, hand in hand as we just walked down the somewhat empty halls. All that guy called us was fags. He never called me that before until now. What does that even mean? We made it over towards thar bench Fritz and I sat at during lunch and we both took our seats. No words or nothing. We just held hands. I didnt let go nor wanted to. I love him and I want him to feel safe with me. "You didn't have to do that back there Fritz." I told him as I looked at him. His head was down and he just sighed. "Monty told me your emotional and I didn't want that guy to make you upset. I just did what felt was right." I smiled and carefully released his hand. "But your emotional too." "Yea, I know. But I've delt with it my whole life so... Im used to feeling this way." Fritz said. That made me feel terrible. "Oh Fritz..." I said. "Its ok. Don't worry about it." "And... Why'd he call us fags? Or faggots? He's never called me that before." I said. He looked up at me. "Do... Do you know what that means?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "Oh... Well, faggot is an offensive way of calling someone gay. And because we were hugging and holding hands, he called us gay fags." He said. My heart skipped a beat. "Oh... Well thats stuipid. We're just friends, he shouldn't call us that." I said. He didn't respond. So I did, "Im sorry he called you that. You shouldn't be called that. It'd very mean." I said. "Its ok, people used to call me worse then faggot." He said. That hurt more. "And um... He mentioned your book?" I started. Fritz's ears drooped down now. Oh no... "What was he talking about?" I finished my question. Fritz didn't want to reply to that but he took a deep breath and then finally spoke. "Yea. He um... he poured water all over it and destroyed it." He told me. I gasped. "No." I said in shock. How could he do that? Yea he broke our guitars too but Fritz spent so much time on that book and now it's ruined. "Yea. And after he destroyed it and left, I just left it on the floor with Monty and walked home." He told me. My heart skipped a beat. "Monty was there? Why didn't he help?" I asked confused and worried. "Well... right before it happened, he left me to go see his Gator crew and then after the whole mess with that bird, Monty came back. I left him with the ruined book so I think he just threw it away." My heart shattered. "Why would he do that? He..." I said, so broken. Monty never told me this. And if he threw Fritz's book away, that ruins everything. "Oh Fritz." I hugged him. I felt terrible. I almost wanted to cry. Oh my poor little fox. My poor baby. I'm so sorry. He hugged me back. "Its ok. Don't be upset." I just held him and he held me back. Then the bell rain. I slowly released him and he released me. "Um... We should get going." I told Fritz. We both stood up off the bench and looked at eachother. "Fritz?" I asked him. He hummed in response. "Please, call me or text me if you need anything. Ok?" I asked him. Fritz nodded slowly. "Im always open for you, ok? I want you to be a happy little fox." I told him. "Ok." He responded. I smiled and he returend it slightly. "Ok. I'll um... I'll see you later then." I told him. "Ok... See ya, Glam." He turned around and gave me a sweet little wave before walking away. I returned it. Then I went back to broken. I need to text Monty and figure out what's going on. And I have to talk with Riley about this too. He needs to know whats going on too. I started towards my next class and went in, took my seat, and immediately texted Monty.