The Portal

The Pelican landed on the Infinity and medical teams took team RWBY, JNR and Qrow to the medical bay as you, Arbiter, Johnson and Oscar walked up to the bridge of the ship where you came face to face with Captain Lasky and Lord Hood.

Captain Lasky

Lord Hood

Hood: Its good to see you Chief

Hood: Its good to see you Chief. What's your status son?

(Y/N): Green Sir.

Hood: Good to hear it.

Lasky: Reports came in that the banished have destroyed one of the five Evac ships. The one at Vale... There were no survivors. We need to open the portal now.

Johnson: And that's what we're doing. Right Chief?

You nodded your head as you removed the staff of creation from your back.

(Y/N): Ambrosious...

Time stopped as ambrosious appeared. Only you, Lasky, Hood, Johnson, Cortana, Arbiter and Oscar could see what's happening.

Ambrosious: Hello again... Is it time?

(Y/N): Yes. Create the portal to take all of Remnants life that is evacuating on these ships home.

Ambrosious: It will be done...

Ambrosious dissappeared and time went back to normal as the other three Arks arrived.

A massive beam of light shot out of the ground and a massive portal opened.

Hood: I guess this is it

Hood: I guess this is it... Remnants future... Our future, lies beyond that portal...

Johnson: Chief, Arbiter, Oscar and I are staying.

Hood: For what purpose?

(Y/N): To finish this fight.

Johnson: I'll explain everything. Chief, Arbiter, Oscar. Go get ready.

The three of you left to get ready to finish the fight as an airship approached the Infinity and landed. The occupants got out and walked one was escorted to the armory by two Marines.

Salem: I guess this is it... Ozpin and I die free and everyone lives... I never thought this moment would come...

Ozpin: Atleast everyone else gets to survive...

You picked up a Shotgun and assault rifle as arbiter picked up a carbine and energy sword.

Ozpin: The last relic is at Remnants core... Where we're going...

Arbiter: The banished, Flood and Ironwood stand between us and it.

(Y/N): There is a Pelican cleared for us to use. Let's go finish this fight...

The group walked towards the hanger and got ready to go.

To be continued...