Welcome To Argus

(Right I have decided to name the Eevee Nova. So that is what I will call him from now on.)

You sat with Nova still sleeping on your lap as Maria finished telling the tale of how she lost her eyes and that she went into hiding after it as Qrow spoke.

Qrow: I can't believe it. You, wour the Grimm reaper. You were a legend. Then you disappeared...

Oscar: How exactly does a legend just disappear.

(Y/N): Go into hiding. Trust no-one. Never reveal yourself. Just like my people done.

Qrow: Lots of us thought that you were just laying low. Eventually we just accepted that you were dead. But the stories about you... I based my weapon off of yours. I wanted to be as good as the Grimm reaper...

Maria: Well I'm nothing but a disappointment so your well on your way.

Blake: How can you say that?

Maria: Child a huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end. But after I lost my eyes I only ever looked after myself. Even after my surgery I was too afraid to fight. Afraid someone would find me again. Finish what the others started. You shouldn't aspire to be like me. Especially when some of you are clearly more stronger already. It's comforting seeing as you're generation is up to the task of inheriting this world. I'm just sorry I didn't do more to leave it in better shape.

Ruby: Well... Maybe you can do something now. Teach me to use my powers the way you did.

Suddenly her scroll started ring as she gasped.

Ruby: Its Jaune!

Yang stopped the bike.

Weiss: How?

Ruby: Hello?!

Jaune: Ruby! Thank you! I've been checking my scroll for your signal since we made it to the city!

Ruby: The city? Wait?

You and Selena had been looking at its gates as youse had stopped as she spoke.

Selena: I'm surprised youse took longer to see the giant stone arch.

Yang drove on up the hill to reveal the city.

Yang: Ladies and gentlemen we have arrived in argus.

Timeskip

You all stood outside of a garage as Yang locked it. You stood up with Nova now awake and lying around your neck area. It was peaceful until you heard an excited ginger.

Nora: Cute boy Oz!!!

She tackled Oscar as the others walked over and reunited.

You looked over to Selena as you spoke.

(Y/N): I have to go do something. I'll message you when I'm done so I can know where to meet you all.

Selena: Alright just don't be to long. See ya!

You walked off into Argus without the group.

Small timeskip

You had found the store you were looking for and entered.

Owner: Hello good sir how can I help you today?

(Y/N): I was wondering if I could buy a ring with these dimensions for a special someone.

Owner: Sure. I think I have the perfect one for you my friend.

You inspected the ring.

(Y/N): How much?

Owner: About 10,000 lien.

You handed him the lien.

Owner: Its a pleasure doing business with you.

You left the building and found out they were going to the Atlas checkpoint. According to Jaune it didn't go well when they went but second times the charm right?

To be continued in outpost.