Two Idiots And Family Time.

It was the doubles rounds and you were in the arena with Carolina. The biome was a desert and the pair youse were fighting were from vacuo dressed as cowboys with Western weapons. The two pairs stared each other down. You had your hand to your pistol and Carolina had her hands to her gravity hammer.

The match was going to begin as one of the opponents spoke up.

Opponent 1: You both don't stand a chance. No cover, no where to hide.

Opponent 2: You both will be lying down bloodied and beaten.

You started laughing as they looked confused.

Opponent 1: Whats so funny?!

The match started with a Blair of a horn as you fell down laughing harder.

Opponent 2: Hey! Stop laughing and fight us!

The two approached you until they stopped.

Opponent 1: Wait where did the teal one go?

Opponent 2: She's right... Here...?

They looked up to find Carolina missing as you laughed harder.

Opponent 1: Where the hell is she?!

Opponent 2: Answer us or we break your arms!

Carolina: Right behind you.

She hits the first one with her gravity hammer and sends him flying out of bounds as you grab the second one and knee him in the face and then head butt him knocking him out.

(Y/N): That was easy.

Carolina: Well your acting payed off.

(Y/N): I wasn't acting. I genuinely found it funny that they thought they could beat us.

Carolina: Well we need to discuss who's doing the Solo's tonight for them.

(Y/N): Right. I'm heading to meet up with my uncle. He's at Ruby and Yang dorm.

Carolina: I thought you weren't related to them.

(Y/N): it doesn't change the fact their family. I'll catch you and the others later.

Carolina: Selena won't be happy that you didn't say bye.

(Y/N): Its not as if I'm going to die.

You walked away to the airship to leave.

Timeskip

You walked to team RQBY's dorms as you heard Yang shout.

Yang: You are the worst!

You then heard Qrow and Ruby laugh.

Qrow: That's best two out of three.

You knocked the door and Ruby answered.

Ruby: Oh, hi (Y/N).

(Y/N): Having family time without me. I feel hurt.

Qrow: Sorry kid.

Ruby: You coming in?

(Y/N): Sure.

You entered and shut the door as Ruby sat on a bed.

Ruby: So Uncle Qrow did you get in trouble with Ozpin?

Qrow: Nah, me and Oz go way back, we're cool.

Yang: Cool for an old guy.

Qrow: Not funny.

(Y/N):Didn't laugh.

Ruby: Hey, so what are you doing here anyway? I thought Dad said you would be away on a mission for like, ever.

Qrow: Well a professional huntsman like myself is expected to get results as soon as possible.

Ruby: Yeah I get that, We're pretty much pro's too.

Qrow: Oh really?

Yang: Pshh, yeah read the news sometime. We totally saved Vale while you were gone.

Qrow: Funny because I heard Vale suffered a grimm attack after you almost managed to stop a train. But they don't give out medals for almost.

Ruby: They do and they're called silver!

Yang: Well we helped take down Roman Torchwick and expose two traitors on that mission. That's basically a bounty mission.

Qrow: Sure you maybe acting like Huntsmen and Huntresses  but youse aren't thinking like one. You really think a few kids and their friends could end all crime in the kingdom?

(Y/N): Nope

Ruby: I did until you said that.

Qrow: Violence hasn't dropped since Roman got nabbed. Its stopped completely. No white fang, Renegade or banished activity anywhere around the city. You cut off the head of a king Thai-G-2 and now the second head is calling the shots.

(Y/N): Cleetus or Decimus is calling the shots then you mean.

Qrow: More than likely, but that's what Ironwood can't get through that thick metal head is his.

Yang: You, know the General?

Qrow: Hey, I know everybody to some extent. Remember your talking to a member of the coolest team to ever graduate beacon.

He pulled out a photo of the team.

Qrow: Team STRQ that's when I met your parents. We were pretty well known back in the day.

Ruby: Well known for crummy fashion sense.

Qrow: Hey we looked good. And I have a number of 'inappropriate' stories to back that up. But I'll save those until your older.

(Y/N): Awwwww.

Ruby: Ewe! Gross!

Qrow: Anyway I'm too old to be hanging with a bunch of kids. It'll cramp my style. Look, just remember that you still got a long way to go and don't think for a second that graduating means your done. Every day out there is worth a week in this place. You three will go far but only if you keep learning, if you never stop moving forward.

With that he walked off.

Timeskip

Washington: so we agree that Carolina is taking the solos round?

(Y/N): Aye!

Selena: Yep!

Carolina: I won't let's youse down. Now let's get some rest team. We'll need it.

To be continued in Ticking bomb...