Little House Of Horrors Part 2

You all woke up with Qrow being the last. You heard Ruby throw a bottle of alcohol at the wall and wake him up.

Everyone was getting ready well you and Selena were getting the bike ready while everyone else minus Maria went on about how tired they were.

Oscar: Can we just get to bed?

Blake: If we're all so tired maybe we should make breakfast.

Oscar: You wanna make it?

Blake: Not really.

You were fed up with it. First Weiss and Yang, then Ruby and Qrow and now Oscar and Blake.

(Y/N): Here's an idea. How about we play the quiet game. First one to speak makes breakfast.

Yang: Can you stop it already?!

(Y/N): Looks like you have to make it.

Yang was getting angry.

(Y/N): You lost so go.

She went off to make breakfast.

Qrow: Your not being helpful by acting like that (Y/N).

(Y/N): I'm sorry. The drunks says what now?

Qrow: Look kid-

He set his foot on the tyre of the trailer and burst it and got angry as Maria spoke.

Maria: You people are just beacons for bad luck aren't you?

Qrow walked off angry as Ruby and Yang spoke to each other. While that happened you and Selena got to work on finding a spare tyre.

Selena: It'll be OK (Y/N).

(Y/N): Huh?

Selena: You don't have to push yourself so hard.

(Y/N): Well maybe if they weren't acting irresponsible half of the time.

Selena: I know but it's the Hand we've been dealt. There's nothing we can do to change it.

(Y/N): Yeah. Your right.

You brought out another tyre and you both returned to the group only to find team RWBY missing along with Maria. You got the tyre fixed to the trailer as you heard a little sniff behind you.

(Y/N): Hello little guy

(Y/N): Hello little guy. What you doing there.

It curled up beside you as you pet it.

(Y/N): What are you doing all the way out here alone?

As you pet it team RWBY ran back in a panic.

Yang: We need to go!

Everyone got on the trailer including the little guy as Yang sped off into the distance.

Small timeskip

You sat next to Selena with the little creature sleeping on your lap she bagan to softly stroke it as she rested next to you and Maria spoke up.

Maria: The Apathy they're not strong or ferocious. They drain your will to go on. Bartlebees estate was hemiridging money towards the end. He wanted to cut sosts on Huntsmen protection. But in order to do that he needed everyone calm. Always.

Oscar: Managed to get two away from their pack. Hike back was miserable but got the bastards in the cellar. Wife thinks I was sealing the waterway entrance. I'll do it tomorrow tell her the truth once these things take the edge off of everyone. I'm tired.

Maria: The next day proves that he did. But not before the rest of the pack followed their missing pair all the way home. My guess is they made their way beneath the estate through the water tunnels. That Bartlebee sealed up the next morning. Bartlebee's plan worked. No one was angry, or sad, or scared. No one was anything and then no one was left.

She threw the book off of the trailer as you all sat there in silence and everyone began making apologies to each other and to you for how they were acting as the bike drove through the snowy tundra.

(Alright we need a name for a new little buddy. Any suggestions before the next chapter? I might leave it a few days before continuing.)

Thanks for reading

Regards

Writer.