A Day Of Boredom With An Angry Schnee

It was early in the morning as you slept in. You teammates were unique. You leader Carolina always tries to win. Washington is relatively by the book. And finally Selena, she is pretty sociable yet can also be pretty reserved at times. On your first night as a team you all came to an agreement. Don't wake anybody up unless they're going to be late for class. Washington and Carolina got up early to do training as you and Selena slept in.

It was now 7:50 and you woke up and got showered and got ready for the day. Since the school aloud the students to wear something unique with the uniform you wore your gloves from your armor.

You exited the bathroom all dressed as Selena got up.

(Y/N): Good-morning.

Selena: Morning.

She went into the bathroom and got ready while you sit on your bed and opened your pretzel crate and started eating one while waiting for the other two to come back from their workout.

(Y/N): Those two are going to be late... Oh well.

You got up to leave until the dorm door slammed open with Carolina pissed as you looked at Washington.

(Y/N): What happened?

Washington: She can't beat the high score on the training arena.

(Y/N): Ooohhh..... I'm still confused.

Washington: You'll get use to it.

Selena exited the bathroom and Carolina stomped in there.

Selena: I doubt we'll ever get use to it.

Washington: Wait how did you hear that conversation from in there? Aren't the doors sound proof?

Selena: I'm a bat Faunus like I said last night I have a really acute sense of hearing.

Carolina came out of the bathroom in her uniform.

Carolina: Wash, get ready were going to Class.

Washington: Right.

With that he went to get ready and the team went to Class.

Timeskip

You were in the middle of clase trying not to dose off while Professor Port went on about how he was a young lad. You were sat with Selena on your left and Washington on your right with Carolina beside him. Team RWBY was sat in front of youse and Ruby was well being Ruby drawing pictures that made fun of Port even gaining a little chuckle out of Carolina. All but one person in the two rows found Ruby's antics amusing and it was Weiss.

Port: So who among you believes to be the embodiment of these traits?

Weiss' arm shot up like a catapult.

Weiss: I do sir!

Port: Well then let's find out. Step forward and face your opponent.

Suddenly a cage appeared ot of nowhere with two rep eyes peering out of it towards the students.

Selena: Where did that cage even come from?!

(Y/N): I would try to make a logical guess but I might be burning brain cells at this point.

Weiss disappeared and reappeared within a split second.

Her team started chearing for her as she aimed her frustration to Ruby.

Port: Alright, let the match... Commence.

He brought his axe onto the lock and released a boarbatusk.

Weiss entered an intense duel against the grimm most people cheered for Weiss while Ruby went silent for a while after being scolded by Weiss every time she cheered for her.

(Y/N): I swear I want to shoot her so bad...

Washington: Don't it would be a waste of a perfectly good bullet. You should use a knife instead.

Carolina: Both of you shut it.

Within a few minutes the match ended and Port dismissed the class and you heard Ruby speaking with Ozpin.

Ozpin: That didn't seem to go to well.

Ruby: Is she right? Did you make a mistake?

Ozpin: That remains to be seen.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Ozpin: I mean it's only been one day. Ruby I have made more mistakes than any man, woman or child on this planet. But at this moment I would not consider your appointment to leader as one of them. Do you? Being a team leader isn't just a title you carry into battle but a badge you wear constantly. If you are not always performing at your absolute best then what reason do you give others to follow you? You have been burdened with a daunting responsibility Ruby I advise you take some time to think about how you uphold it.

With that they both walked away as you stood back. Thinking about what you heard.

(Y/N): (I should head back to the team, what Ozpin said to Ruby was probably more than enough encouragement)

With that you went back to the teams dorm to find them all asleep so you snuck in quietly and went to bed in your uniform.

No one's POV somewhere in Vale.

Torchwick: Cleetus, Neevil how are you to doing. How's the family.

He spoke up as he addressed the inbred brothers.

Cleetus: They be doing good. Pops wants us to help you out he does.

Neevil: He be sayin' within the next few months we be hittin' the next big score.

Cleetus: Which be meenin' more skinin' to be done.

Torchwick: Well when that happens don't get blood on my suit. Also, I'm sure if you fail, Salem won't be happy.

Cleetus: Oh you won't have to worry about Mistress Salem we'll have this job done.

Torchwick: Good.

With that the Robber and the inbred brothers went their separate ways.

To be continued...