Arena Assaulters

Location: Marine camp

Sgt John Forge walked up to the front of the camp as he spoke.

Forge: Listen up people. Johnson has contacted me and we have orders to take amity arena. This will be a difficult task but will give us the chance to inform everyone on Remnant of those five arks and where they are. With the banished assaulting Atlas we have a window where Atlas can't send assistance.

Marine: But we don't have the equipment to repair the arena for that comm tower project.

Forge: That is where Sunrey 1-1 come in. They are entering a facility and activating the constructor sentinels to assist with building amity. They have been advised to proceed with caution so they don't let a flood outbreak happen. Understood?

Marines: Sir Yes Sir!

Timeskip

4 Pelicans, 10 Sparrowhawk's, 4 chain gun falcons and 2 Grenade Launcher falcons flew towards Amity Tower. The Pelican's s carried 2 guass hogs, 1 plasma Rhino and 1 Grizzly battle tank to deal with any Atlesian Armor on Amity.

10 Atlesian Bullhead flew towards the attack force and were quickly shot down by the Sparrowhawks. The Atlas soldiers ran out to their barricades but were blown up by the grenade Launcher Falcons.

The Pelican's touched down and dropped off the Gauss Hogs, Rhino and Grizzly along with all the Marines inside of them.

Forge: Go, go, go!

Location: House of Reckoning

You walked to the entrance with Oscar and looked at the crates where you saw Ozpins cane lying there.

(Y/N): Found your cane.

Oscar walked over and picked it up.

Oscar: How long until Foehammer is here?

Cortana: 10 minutes.

Explosions went off in the distance.

Cortana: I advised Foehammer to take an alternative route to avoid the battle.

Oscar: I guess we just sit and wait...

Oscar sat down only for the box he sat on to be flung in the air and hitting him towards you as four figures walked out and revealed themselves to be Jaune, Nora, Penny and Ren.  (Just gonna call em JNPR)

(Y/N): Damnit...

Jaune: Hello traitors.

He gritted his teeth.

Nora: We can't believe we trusted you. Selena would be disgusted.

(Y/N): Keep her name out of your filthy mouth.

Ren: No, you should be the one keeping her name out of your mouth. We saw her corpse. We know you murdered her.

Oscar: He didn't murder her though!

Jaune: Shut it! I can't believe we let you stay with us Oscar. Especially after what Ozpin hid from us!

Penny: Either come easily and hand over the relics or we'll take them by force. You two know you both cannot win.

(Y/N): If you all knew anything then you would know I wouldn't dare harm Selena. That facility they were sent to was a death trap. It had a flood outbreak. And there isn't only two people here...

You and Oscar moved to the sides of the room and Oscar released control to Ozpin.

Ozpin: Jaune. You don't have to do this.

You and Ozpin held defensive stances.

Jaune: Shut It!

Jaune and Penny Charged at Ozpin as Ren and Nora charged at you.

Ozpin: So be it.

Ozpin extended his cane on the ground and let out a big green Explosion engulfing the whole room.

Location: Amity.

Forge and the Marines took the remaining Atlas personel captive as his radio activated.

Forge: Major Vaughan good to hear from you.

Vaughan: The constructors are on their way. We'll regroup with you.

Forge: Negative. Foehammer will head straight to get the Chief and Oscar. You will go with her. Over.

Vaughan: Copy that.

Location: House of Reckoning.

You stood up and saw JNPR lying unconscious with Oscar/Ozpin.

You walked over and picked him up.

Foehammer: Did anyone call for a ride?

The door opened to reveal Sunray 1-1 and you entered the Pelican.

To be continued...