One Way Track

A few days had passed and it was late at night. You had said your goodbyes to the Kitsune as you prepared to leave for Mountain Glenn you took one last at the Kitsune. You had told Daigoro what you had found in the forest and your decision to return to beacon. You were about to leave as he spoke up.

Daigoro: Remember you are welcomed back here at anytime (Y/N) (L/N)-Kamori.

You looked at him and Kiriko and gave a head nod before turning around and heading away from the Village.

Timeskip

You were walking through the abandoned city. It was quiet and desolate until a loud crash was heard. You ran over to it and noticed crescent rose lying on the ground. You picked it up as you heard a voice.

White fang: Your a long way from home little girl.

Ruby: Hey! Hands off!

You heard a few hits collide.

White fang: The boss is gonna want to see this one.

You saw two white fang members walk off with an unconscious Ruby as you felt anger rise in you but you did nothing as you didn't want to draw unwarranted attention to yourself.

Once they were gone you jumped down into an underground city and moved from building to building as you gained a vantage spot overlooking the White fang camp that was beside a train.

You took out your sniper and looked down the scope and saw Torchwick beating up Ruby. You moved down to some crates where you heard a familiar voice shout out to Torchwick.

Locus: Enough! How many times must I tell you and Felix if you want to make the victim suffer you do it quickly and efficiently!

You were shocked that he and Felix were working with the White fang but you snuck behind them and listened in as Felix appeared beside Locus.

Locus: There will be no rescue for you, you will die here alone, today, with the rest. No one will find your body, no one will know the truth, AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP US FROM KILLING EVERY LAST PERSON ON THIS PLANET!

You stood up behind the group and brought out a Grenade as you spoke.

(Y/N): Alright, That's all I need to hear.

You drop the grenade as you jump and pull Ruby out of the way.

Locus: KILL THEM!

Felix: Who the fuck are you?!

The grenade went off and knocked back the group. As you got up with Ruby another explosion went off to reveal teams RWBY and CSD along with Dr Oobleck. You and Ruby ran to the group as the White fang shot at youse. The both of you were stopped by four White fang members who were blown up from Yangs gauntlets.

Yang and Selena: Ruby/(Y/N)!

Yang proceeded to hug Ruby as you and Selena looked at each other smiling.

Weiss: Are youse OK?

(Y/N): We're fine but Torchwick, Locus and Felix are here with all sorts of military grade weapons with the White fang and a group called te Renegades.

Oobleck: What! That's perposterous! Mr Locus and Mr Felix are model students!

Ruby: He's telling the truth he saved me from them.

Suddenly the intercom turned on.

Torchwick: Get to your places we are leaving now!

You hand Ruby crescent Rose as the train started to move.