Rematch And Fall

Phantoms, spirits and banshee's flew around the coliseum as the Banished and white fang began their assault. Pelicans took off with civilians on board to escape the coliseum but were blown up immediately. The Banished were allowing no-one to escape.

Down on the surface Carolina, Washington and Selena were fighting the White fang after they were split up from Blake and Weiss.

Selena: We need to get up to the coliseum.

Washington: (Y/N) will be fine Selena. Don't worry.

As he said this a phantom flew down and three people jumped out. Cleetus, Locus and Felix.

Felix: Well hello again. We just keep meeting at the most peculiar places.

Carolina: So this was your big plan? Attack the school?!

Felix: You don't even know half of it.

He pulled out his sticky detonator and shot at the ground separating the three students. He went straight for Carolina, while Locus went for Washington and Cleetus went for Selena.

(I'm doing these fights on there own so they can be tracked easily, they are also going to be quick fights)

First of these fights: Carolina vs Felix.

Felix jumped at Carolina and tried to stomp her face but she dodged and tripped him up. She then jumped onto him and started trying to punch him in the face but he kept blocking. He managed to trap her arm and put the pair of them in a stale mate.

Second fight: Locus and Washington.

Locus was in his cloak as Washington walked around looking for him.

Washington: Where are you? So this is what you want?! The death of thousands?!

Locus: I'm a professional Washington. I comp-

Washington: Yeah, yeah, yeah you complete your missions at all costs. You can say that as many times as you want. But I know what you really are...

He kept his guard up while keeping an eye out for Locus.

Washington: Your a coward!

Locus: Rediculous.

Washington: You keep trying to play yourself off as some sort of weapon. That you don't care about anyone or anything. But the fact that your trying so hard to understand me breaks your entire act! No matter how hard you may want to be, your not a machine, your a murderer! But you hide behind the idea in your head because your too afraid to take responsibility for what you've done. I know I've been a real piece of shit, but at least I'm still trying to do something about it.

As Washington finished Locus came out of his cloak and tackled Washington and punched him in the face a few times and knocked Wash out. Locus then got up and walked towards Carolina and Felix.

Third fight: Selena vs Cleetus

Cleetus: Looks like my little brothers girlfriend is all alone.

Selena: I'm not useless without him. Let's make that clear.

Cleetus: Oh you're already clear missy.

He charged with his machete raised but Selena side stepped him and swung her axe at him dealing heavy damage.

Cleetus: You hit me real good girly.

He swung at her but she dodged and pulled out the pistol you gifted her and shot him in the right eye.

Cleetus: AGH! YOU BITCH!

He threw his machete at her leg with its fire dust activated and depleted her aura instantly and sliced open her left leg. He then walked to her and started to punch her in the face as a phantom came to drop off another lance of Jackals and Grunts to deal with the surrounding soldiers.