A Chosen Warriors Pursuit.

You entered the portal which took you somewhere that you didn't recognise. Not because it wasn't a forest or a cave. But another temple. One in space on Remnants moon. You looked around as a voice spoke.

?: Who are you?

(Y/N): I am (Y/N) (L/N)-Kamori.

A little red figure appeared.

?: Your presence feels familiar

?: Your presence feels familiar. You were resurrected by the Goddess of Compassion. Weren't you?

(Y/N): Yeah I was. Like a week ago actually.

?: Then you are a Chosen Warrior.

You were brought back to the Temple as the red figure spoke again.

?:I am Santa.

(Y/N):Santa?

Santa: Yes. A human bearing blue armour named me this a year ago.

(Y/N): Oh.

Santa: This temple was a test to find one that is worthy to locate the key.

He pulled up a map.

Santa: The key is located at this temple 30 kilometers North of here.

(Y/N): Right. I'll go get it. Even if I don't need it, it needs kept out of the banished's hands.

You turned around to leave until the banished's elevator went up and a squad of grunts and an elite came out from where they hid with plasma rifles and needlers pointed at you.

Elite: Thank you Demon. You just made it easier to locate the key.

The elite activated his communication device.

Elite: Eschuram was correct Tremonius. He came.

Tremonius: Good. I'll notify Locus and Felix and be down in a few minutes. The Marines are putting up stronger opposition. So a few Jackals and I will sneak by while our forces keep them occupied.

You took your opportunity while the elite was distracted and pulled out a Spike Grenade and threw it at him and it stuck. He dropped his device and roared as it blew up and the spikes impaled and killed a few of the grunts along with him.

The final three remaining grunts ran in terror as you picked them off with your assault rifle.

Location: Excavation site.

Stacker: Get those turrets up! Watch your field of fire!

Marine 1: Yes Sir!

Stacker: Ramirez, Keep that Scorpion back unless banshees come down to strike, or we get over ran!

Ramirez: Sir!

Marine 2: Sgt! Behind us!

Stacker looked back and saw Tremonius and a squad of Jackals enter the lift.