Rally Behind Hope

The Pelican touched down on amity as it began to rise up to the Orbit.

Quinn: No way... If those constructors can get this thing into orbit this easily with their technology then this whole planetary relocation plan isn't as impossible as it sounds...

The door opened and the group disembarked and began to walk into the arena.

Marine 1: No way its him!

Marine 2: For real? you better not be-

Marine 1: Its really him we're going to be alright!

You and Oscar approached Forge as he spoke.

Forge: We're already on our way up but our sensors indicated that Atlas has been evacuated and the general is moving all his forces to Vacuo. This could be the only time we could convince the other headmaster's we're not enemies.

Cortana: Well we have no other option if we want to save all life on the planet.

The group walked into the centre of the arena and Forge spoke.

Forge: Right. Now all we need is a speaker.

Oscars eyes flashed.

Ozpin: I'll do it.

Forge: What the-

Ozpin: You'll learn everything in a few minutes. I'm letting all of remnant hear the whole truth.

Location: Shade Academy

Theodore: My oh my that is troubling.

Ironwood: That is why we need to be on high alert or else-

The screen on Theodore's computer switched to show Oscar standing there.

Ozpin: Greetings all of Remnant... You all may not know me but I am Ozma. Or more commonly known as Ozpin. You all may believe what I am going to tell you is some joke but ut us the truth...

Ironwood backed up as team RWBY, JNPR and Qrow had a look of panic on their face's.

Ozpin: Human's, Faunus, Kitsune, Sangheili, Jiralhanai, Ungoy, Kigtar, Yanme'e and other creatures of remnant. All that has happened in the many years of Remnants existance was my fault, even before it came into existence. I am an immortal being who must reincarnate in a different person's body each time I die.

Location: Swords of Sanghelios base

Johnson and Arbiter watched with their allies.

Ozpin: The planets time is coming to an end, however do not give into despair because there is a hope for the people of remnant. Five Arks have been constructed and are being protected by the Marines! In 48 Hours a portal will open which will allow you to go to a new world where all life can live happily.

The picture's of the ship appeared on the devices.

Ozpin: I know it will be hard to say goodbye to Remnant but for all our species' future it is necessary! There will be a team including myself and The Master Chief heading to Vale to finish this in two days time

Ozpin: I know it will be hard to say goodbye to Remnant but for all our species' future it is necessary! There will be a team including myself and The Master Chief heading to Vale to finish this in two days time. By then you all should be on the Arks and safely through a portal.

You stood next to Ozpin.

Ozpin: I know it is scary but you all need to hold onto hope. I will not wish you all good luck because you don't need it. Live long lives and get off of Remnant.

The feed cut.

Location: Amity

Forge: What happened?!

Marine: Its the Ace Ops! They damaged the gravity generator's and are going to land.

(Y/N): Sgt get every one out of here. I'll hold them off.

Forge: What about you?!

Cortana: I'll activate a portal and allow him to escape before the whole arena crashes and inevitably explodes.

Everyone got ready as the pieces began to move.

To be continued...

Next Chapter: Amities fall...