Mistakes And Intentions

Location: Warship Grabrackon in the land of Darkness.

Eschuram stood in the command center when a transmission came through.

Eschuram: Blademaster I trust that you have good news.

Jega: He is in Argus. They were denied passage through to Atlas by operative Caroline Cordovin.

Eschuram: Good work. Return here at once. I shall send Blademaster Okro 'Vagadun there to intercept them. They may have to steel an airship. For it to be easier for them they will have to take this communication tower.

A hologram of it showed up.

Echuram: I will have' Vagadun lay in wait out of sight of the local Atlas personnel and order him to retreat if he fails to retrieve the relic. (Y/N) will most likely be the one carrying it due to how hard to kill he is. I will have 'Vagadun ambush him while he tries to deactivate the tower. Knowing how (Y/N) acts he will most likely go there alone while the others try and steal an airship. You are dismissed.

The Hologram shut off as Eschuram began to cough violently as Salem entered to speak to him.

Salem: Save your strength Eschuram. Try not to over excite yourself.

Eschuram: My time is drawing near. That boy will be my last fight.

Salem: I know. You should rest and prepare for that inevitable fight then.

Eschuram: I will. I also have a report from Harvey and Ik 'novus' team. They believe that they are nearing the caves where the facility known as the sarcophagus is held. Whatever is down there may be under our control within the next few weeks. The one problem will be the small Atlas Marine Naval fleet that is near the location more specifically the pillar of Autumn. It will alert Atlas and its main warfleet will move there. So I have dispatched two warships to deal with it and Capture Captain Jacob Keyes. Alive.

Salem: Good. I look forward to the update old friend.

With that Salem left and Eschuram began to give the orders out to the ships and 'Vagadun.

Location: Argus (Jaune's sisters house)

Jaune punched a hole in the wall as Ruby Shouted at him. Luckily Nova was outback with Maria.

Ruby: Jaune!

Jaune: Everything we did was for nothing!

Blake: That's not true.

Nora: Really? Because it sure does sound like it.

Blake: I-I um.

Ren: If Salem can't be killed then how are we supposed to win this?

(Y/N): You don't always need to kill.

Jaune: Oh really?! That's really ironic coming from the walking death machine!

Everyone else remaind silent.

Jaune: Wow. Great plan everyone.

Oscar: Look non of this is great we know, but we're not the "bad guys" here.

Jaune: Are we sure about that? He's in your head isn't he?

Jaune began to walk towards him.

Jaune: Did you already know about this?

Selena: He didn't know anything.

Jaune grabbed Oscar and slammed him into the wall.

Jaune: How much longer can we even trust him! Or. You.

He pointed at Selena.

Jaune: How do we know you won't betray us!

(Y/N): Jaune that's enough.