Homecoming And A Squad In Need

You walked through the forest around mountain Glenn as you reached the cave the led to the village. You entered it and saw encryptions of elites and kitsune living peacefully with an elite warrior bearing silver Armor. You exited it and reached the village. It had its normal peaceful tone but something felt off and you heard someone shout.

Mayuka: Halt!

Ria: How did you fing this place?!

You raised your hands to your helmet as the two of them walked up behind you defensively.

You removed your helmet and turned around revealing your face as they both looked at you in shock.

Ria: How are you alive? Elder Daigoro was at your funeral with Kiriko.

(Y/N): I don't fully understand myself.

Mayuka: That doesn't matter right now. The Elder is going to be so happy! We should go see him right now!

Ria: We're on guard duty Mayuka.

(Y/N) : Don't worry I can find my own way there.

You walked through the village and they all looked at you in shock and surprise as they murmured.

Kitsune 1: No way. He's alive!

Kitsune 2: That's impossible people saw him die?!

Kitsune 3: That doesn't matter, the Elder might finally come out of the temple.

You continued walking to the temple and entered it. You saw Daigoro kneeling alone.

Daigoro: Kiriko I told you to let me be.

(Y/N): I'm not Kiriko.

He got up and looked in shock unable to speak he ran up and hugged you.

Daigoro: We all thought you were dead.

Another person walked in and dropped a tray of food she was holding.

Kiriko: (Y/N)?! H-how? You died?

(Y/N): It's a confusing but quick story.

You told them about the voice you heard when you died and how you couldn't use your Kitsune traits anymore and Daigoro nodded in realisation.

Daigoro: You must of met the Goddess of compassion then.

(Y/N): The who?

Daigoro: The Goddess of compassion is one of three God's all of which are siblings. She created us Kitsune to watch over humans and faunus, to protect them. She only resurrects people whose purpose hasn't been fulfilled and have great futures ahead of them.

(Y/N): So I'm destined for greatness?

Kiriko: Yeah. As long as you don't go falling off of tall structures again.

(Y/N): I won't. But I have a question, to do with the arbiter, it's plagued me since I heard the Tale and there are encryptions on the walls in the cave that show those elites in the banished living with the Kitsune. What's that about?

Daigoro: The Sangheli or Elites a you know them as now, use to live in harmony with our people. The rank of Arbiter was a signifier of the Sangheli's leader. They were a warrior race which fought with honor. An Arbiter created an alliance with an Elder many years ago before the Purge.

Daigoro retold the story of the Purge and how the Kitsune nearly went extinct with the Sangheli.

Daigoro: A massive group of Sangheli fled to grimm infested territories where I guess they would go on to join the banished. The Arbiters Armor disappeared with another group of Sangheli that was led by the house of 'Vadam. And we Kitsune hid in villages like this. That is all.

(Y/N): I see.

You sat there for a few seconds then spoke again.

(Y/N): I know tholis is soon but I'm going to leave.

Daigoro: I understand. You want your friends to know your alright.

(Y/N): Yeah. Do youse have any idea on how to find them?

Kiriko: I overheard Ruby say she was going to Mistral with Jaune, Ren and Nora on foot. Carolina and Washington returned to Atlas. Yang is at Patch due to her injury, Blake ran off and Selena returned to Menagerie.

(Y/N): I'll head to haven first. I can let the larger group know I'm alive, then I'll head to Menagerie to find Selena. I'll then head to Atlas and then back to patch.

Daigoro: Be safe my Grandchild.

(Y/N): I will. You and Kiriko keep safe as well.

You walked off and left the Village. You walked for a few hours until you heard a voice and looked through a Bush.

 You walked for a few hours until you heard a voice and looked through a Bush

You saw a squad of Marines captured by the banished. You loaded your guns and got ready for a fight.

Next Chapter titled: Base Crashers.

To be continued...