Reawakening

Location: Unknown.

?: Young one. Your time has not yet come. You still have many great things to achieve. And a long life ahead of you.

Location: Beacon Ruins

Time: 10 Months after the fall.

The school was patrolled by grimm now. The odd phantom flew over head. But other than that all that remains is dust and echoes. But that did not last long as the arm of a warrior thought to be dead broke free of the debris.

He stood up and looked around at the bodies as he remembered being beaten.

Flashback

Atriox: My name is Atriox. And I am the last face you will ever see...

Flashback end.

The warrior also remembered the voice that spoke to him. Telling him his time has not yet come. Why he is still alive he doesn't know. But he walked through the courtyard where brutes, elites, grunts, jackals and humans lay decomposing.

He looked through the equipment and picked up a few guns and a shield modual from the dead banished and Marines.

The Ravager

The Assault Rifle

The Assault Rifle

The energy sword

With these weapons he walked on into the school where he remembered all the happy times he had

Flashback

Selena: Sorry I couldn't get use to these high heels. They make me feel to tall.

(Y/N): No they don't. You look beautiful.

This caused her to blush a bit.

Selena: Don't flatter me like that. Especially when you put in as much if not more effort than me with what you have on.

Flashback end

The boy smiled as he entered his teams dorm. It was dusty and filled with insects.

He sighed in sadness not knowing if they made it out alive but he held his hopes up as he went towards beacons Forge.

When he reached it he crafted a new helmet and shoulder plates. It took hours but he made it and managed to get the shield module to work. He also tried to bring his kitsune ear out but with no luck.

Hours passed as the boy scavenged ammo and grenades from the desolate school. But he soon left. He was going to an old village that he knew he would get help.

To be continued...