Family

You ran to the village with Daigoro and the others to find a group of 50-60 renegades standing there. When youse reached the front you saw the Bigwig from the other day this time without an eye and with a few heads on pikes.

Bigwig: Looks like you finally decided to show up! We figured we would return a few of your "warriors" to youse!

Daigoro: Leave this place! Or we will fight back.

Bigwig: We aren't in the mood for fighting.

He turned to his men with sacks.

Bigwig: Do it.

They threw the sacks down with the pikes which had heads on them.

Bigwig: I hope youse enjoy the gifts. Come on boys.

The men walked off and the crowd gathered around the sacks and a Kitsune opened a bag then burst into tears at what she saw.

Woman: My Baby boy! Nooo!

She hugged the severed head of the boy as you grew angry. Some of the others gathered around her and comforted her. Ria turned to Daigoro.

Ria: Elder something must be done. Give the word and we'll attack.

Daigoro: We still haven't learned where they are stationed yet.

Mayuka butted in.

Mayuka: I believe I found it.

Daigoro: Where?

Mayuka: An open field south of here. Fuku was with me when I found it.

Daigoro: OK. First we must bury the dead. They deserve that much.

One of the Kitsune warriors spoke up.

Man: What if they attack while we're doing that? We need to strike now!

Man 2: Are you serious? We wouldn't be able to. We're too weak and at this point their just toying with us!

Daigoro: Enough! We will Bury the dead tonight. Tomorrow we prepare.

He leaves for the temple as the crowd disperses. You enter the building you woke up in and got your weapons. You then exited it and went to find Mayuka. You walked over to the food hall near the center of the village and found here outside with a white haired Kitsune.

Mayuka: Fuku we'll be fine.

Fuku: Are you sure Mayuka? You don't sound too confident

Mayuka: I'm sure. Oh look here comes the new guy.

(Y/N): Hi.

Mayuka: So how are you liking it here?

(Y/N): Its a great change of pace from the city. But I have a question.

Mayuka: Yeah?

(Y/N): Can you show me to that encampment you mentioned?

Mayuka: Why?

(Y/N): So I can scout it out. I think it would be useful.

Mayuka: Sure! Let's go!

Fuku: Wait! It isn't safe! Youse know that right?!

(Y/N): Where's the harm in a look?

Fuku: Just be back in the next two hours.

Mayuka: We will.

Youse left the Village for the encampment.

Timeskip

The pair of youse reached the encampment no a fortress when you spoke up.

(Y/N): You should head back. I'll be able to find my way back.

Mayuka: Right. Be safe.

With that she left and you took your sniper out and used it to scout out the building. You asw loads of fuel canisters laying around the base of a windmill and a few massive fuel tanks at the side of the main building. You waited till nightfall.

Timeskip

It was now dark and the building was lit up in the dark with torches. You took your sniper out and aimed at a fuel canister at the base of the windmill which had 20 renegades sleeping around it and shot it causing a massive explosion and the windmill fell down as parts of the renegades flew everywhere.

The building lit up as you aimed at the fuel tanks outside and shot it causing a chain reaction with the fuel canisters inside and blowing the majority of the building and the remainder of the renegades up.

You put Nornfang on your back and brought out The Answer to the next problem and ran into the fortress and shot an archer who was on top of a building and sent him flying in half due to the explosive shot. You threw three of your Kunai and hit a renegade square in the eyes with two of them and used the infused dust to bring them back. You moved further in and you were suddenly kicked by a renegade that was hiding and he jumped on you until he got drop kicked into some spikes.

Kiriko: You love searching for trouble don't you?

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Kiriko: Mayuka told me you were scouting out her but considering how many times I've seen you get into a fight I knew what you were doing. Besides cousins need to stick together.

(Y/N): Cousins?

Kiriko: Yeah Daigoro is my Grandfather too. But let's talk family matters later. First let's deal with the remaining Renegades.

(Y/N): Right. I'll take right. You take left. Got it?

Kiriko: Got it.

The two of you separated ways. You took the right path and shot two more Renegades. You looked around until you heard a familiar voice.

Bigwig: Looks like you couldn't get enough of us!

You raised your gun but he threw an axe and knocked it out of your hand. He then rushed at you but you dodged to the left and grappled him and threw his head into a scorching hot metal door causing it to start to melt. However he got up again and tried to jump tackle you but you dodged again and this time he got impaled on a plank of wood in a burning house where he died.

You heard footsteps behind you and turned around to see Kiriko.

(Y/N): All done?

Kiriko: Yeah. You?

(Y/N): Just having a little barbecue.

Kiriko: well we should return to the village. Also word of warning. Daogoros going to be mad we went against his wishes.

(Y/N): Right. Let's go.

The pair of youse left the burning fortress where 60 renegades once stood. Now completely empty.

To be continued...