Tales

You made it back to the house with the group. They had many questions. So did you. You learned that Ozpin reincarnated in the body of a kid named Oscar Pine and they both can take control of Oscars body and Oscar was currently in control.

Qrow: So (Y/N) why don't you tell us how you survived.

(Y/N): Right. The truth is I did die. But like Ozpin I was resurrected but unlike him it was in my own body. A voice told me that my time had not yet come and I still had a long life ahead of me and I woke up at beacon. I travelled all the way hear after I went to the Kitsune village. When I was there I learned it was the goddess of compassion who resurrected me and as a consequence I lost my Kitsune abilities. Daigoro and Kiriko told me that the majority of youse were heading here. So I planned to head hear and then to Menagerie. But there were a few complications. I ran into a squad of Marines who were captured by the banished and freed them. Then I helped them spring the rest of their platoon from a prison. There I learned about the digsite which had a temple under it so I went there with them. When I got there I was greeted by an ancient AI called Santa.

Qrow: Your kidding me.

(Y/N): No I'm not. He said a guy in blue Armor names him that a year ago. But we're getting off topic. I was shown the location of the key which was the sword Felix had which now belongs to Locus and a squad of banished informed them. Sgt Stacker from the Marines told me to go after them and that they would hold the banished off. If they survived I do not know and I learned that Atriox the banished's leader died somehow. So that's basically what I did within the past week.

Qrow: Well it sounds like you had a harder time than us.

(Y/N): You don't know the half of it.

Ren: Well it's good to have you back.

Ruby: Yeah you even saved us technically with that awesome entrance of yours.

(Y/N): To be completely honest I didn't know you all were in the school. I thought it was late night classes. But I have a question. Who is Salem?

Selena: Yeah who is she? Blake and I deserve to know as well.

Qrow: Salem is the creator of the grimm. And she seeks to destroy remnant.

He went on to tell the three of you what he knows about Salem, giving youse insight to the matter. Youse were about to leave as Oscar speaks up.

Oscar: Ozpin left a message. He wants us to go to Atlas, but we should rest for a week as well according to him.

Qrow: Right. Well we all should head to sleep.

They all left as you called out to Qrow.

(Y/N): Qrow! Can I ask a favour?

Qrow: Yeah sure.

(Y/N): Can I borrow some lien? Since most of my Armor is basically destroyed.

Qrow: Yeah. Besides after all you done you definitely need a new set.

He handed you ALOT of lien.

Qrow: Head into town tomorrow and get a new set of Armor.

(Y/N): Thanks Qrow.

Timeskip

It was the next day and you reached the blacksmiths.

(Y/N): Hi I heard you make the best Armor in town.

Blacksmith: Yep. What would you like.

(Y/N): I have a design for it, a weapon and equipment.

He looked at the designs.

Blacksmith: It'll be a heathty price but it's doable within' two days.

You handed him the Lien.

Blacksmith: It'll be ready at 3pm two days time.

(Y/N): Thanks.

To be continued...