Parasites

Salem and those she rallied against the three gods stood firm getting ready to try and fight them. The gods of light and darkness were angered at this act. But the goddess of compassion wasn't. She was impressed. The love of one woman who wanted the one she loved so dearly back. However the goddesses powers have been limited by her brothers cruel actions. She could only revive those who died in the new world they would make. And only chosen warriors destined for greatness.

The two brothers worked together to create a punishment that was so terrible it was a sin. They created a parasite that would infect anyone who breathed in its spores or was infected by an infection form however the brothers ordered it to never attack Salem or the grimm.

She was forced to watch as it ripped through her followers. Infecting and mutating them. Forcing them to die horrific deaths while she bore the psychological dramage from it. Eventually she would be left alone with the paracite and the grimm.

Many years later the goddess of compassion would create facilities all over Remnant in snowy areas to contain it for the new world to be created. She would also create two lineages that could activate these facilities...

The Kitsune and the Brood...

To be continued...