A Monster. Like You.

Crashed phantom:

Locus and Felix got out of the crashed phantom. Locus couldn't go on while Felix was angry.

Felix: Wake up! I told you we would make it.

Locus: Hngh. Felix. Its over.

Felix: Run your Camo and stick to the shadows. I'll draw him out.

Locus: Our escape route is destroyed. That Faunus gathering outside has removed any help from the White fang. The Mission-

Felix: Fuck the Mission! Jesus Christ for once in your life will you forget about following goddamn orders! I'm not doing this for Salem! I'm doing this for me!

Felix walked off and search for you.

Outside of the phantom:

You watched as the Big guy charged at Ozpin? Confused until you heard a shout.

Felix: (Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU!

Crashed phantom: Locus limped to the hole where Felix left and fell as Santa returned.

Santa: Why have you come here meddler?

Locus: To kill Ozpins posse and take the relic.

Santa: Will this secure your victory over their forces?

Locus: No.

Santa: Then what purpose will it serve?

Locus: I don't know.

Santa: Then why are you trying?

Locus: I don't know.

Santa: Then what do you know?

Locus: I don't know!

Santa: Then what do you want to know?

Locus: I- I want to know, what Felix is afraid of.

Santa: You were broken by tragedy, it was his goal to see that you never healed. Because despite what he may claim. Only one of you needs the other to survive.

Locus: What are you saying?

Santa: Ignorant creature. Your partner is afraid of you.

Locus looked up unsure of what to do.

Outside the Phantom:

Felix walked about with the key. (It's just an energy sword but with special properties) looking for you.

Felix: YOU THINK YOUR SMART (Y/N)?! YOU THINK YOUR ALL BETTER THAN ME?! WELL YOUR NOT! YOUR JUST A PATHETIC DEAD GUY WHO GOT LUCKY!

You appeared behind him and spoke.

(Y/N): Then come get me.

Your energy swords locked blades and he tried to kick you but you dodged. You then knocked his sticky Detonator off of his belt and forced him towards the elevator to the vault where you kicked him down again as Yang ran past and jumped down with one arm.

(Y/N): Yep, I may be a "pathetic dead guy" Felix but I still kicked your ass.

As you said that Ruby walked up on his left with Nora and Qrow walked up on the right as Felix started laughing.

Felix: Think again.

As he said that a saw was thrown on front of him and Locus uncloaked shocking all of you.

Felix: Locus, what are you doing? Your supposed to kill them!

Locus: No.

Felix: What?

Qrow: What?

Nora: What?!

Locus: No more killing.

Felix: What are you talking about? Your a soldier remember.

Locus: I'm not a soldier. I'm a monster. Like you.

Felix: Locus. We're partners, survivors, we need each other.

He got up as he spoke.

Felix: What about our orders? Our reward. Becoming the ultimate weapon.

Locus: I'm not doing this for the reward. I'm not doing this because someone told me to. I'm doing this for ME.

Felix stood back as he sighed.

Felix: Then you can die with the rest of them.

He threw his sword up where you and Locus were and youse dodged. He then kicked up his Locus' saw and shot at Ruby and Nora who jumped to cover. He then turned and activated his shield and deflected Qrow and Rens shots back at them. He then turned back to where Ruby and Nora where expecting to be shot at by dust rounds, but was greeted with the Grenade from his sticky Detonator.

Felix: Huh?

You stood up with a Grenade in hand.

(Y/N): Hey Felix. Catch.

You threw the Grenade and it landed at his feet as the beeping on his Detonator sped up.

Felix:W-wait!

The Grenade exploded and sent him falling and screaming to his death.

Ruby: Did we do it?

Qrow: Yeah. I think we did.

An energy sword is heard activating as youse look back at Locus who held it and began to walk off.

(Y/N): Hey! Just because you saved us doesn't mean that you can leave assholes! You killed innocent people.

Locus: I know. I'm going to make things right. But not from inside a cell.

Qrow: If you run we'll find you.

Locus: No you won't.

He activated his cloak and disappeared as the evevator reached the top with Yang and a dead Felix on it.

Yang: I've got the relic.

Ruby: Right. We beat the others. Let's go.

Youse walked outside and saw who remained of Salems forces and Blake and also Selena. You felt happy but it didn't last long as as Emerald let out an illusion of a white skinned woman. When it disappeared so did they. The others stood up shaken.

Blake: W-what was that?

"Ozpin" - An illusion. But am accurate one. That was Salem.

After tiny Ozpin spoke Qrow pointed you out.

Qrow: And you. Who are you? And what are you doing here?

(Y/N): I'm a dead man walking and why I am here?

You took your helmet off as All their eyes widened in shock.

(Y/N): I'm here to reunite with all of you.

All but one stood in shock as you were tackled to the ground in a hug.

Selena: I missed you so much! But we thought you were dead.

(Y/N): Its a long story.

"Ozpin": One we will have time for when we get back to where we are staying.

Next Chapter is the volume 5 finally. I managed to make a teaser for volume sixso I will post it then.

To be continued in Tales.