The First Day.

The airship landed and you disembarked following Ruby and Yang.

(Y/N): I'll meet you both at the auditorium.

Yang: And where do you think your going?

(Y/N): I hid a crate of pretzels on top of the airship with maybe a bit of root beer.

Ruby: I'm not even going to ask why.

Yang: Just be there on time.

(Y/N): Yeah yeah. See you both later.

With that you went towards the edge of the cliff and jumped onto the side of the airship and climbed up reaching the top of the airship and went to the location you hid the crate.

When you reached it you brought it out gently and opened it revealing the still fresh pretzels and root beer.

You removed your helmet and smelled a pretzel then stuck it into your sack and stuck the top of the crate back on and your helmet on your head

As you picked up the crate and turned you saw the pale skinned girl from before looking at you.

?:What do you think your doing?!

(Y/N): Uuuh

?: You can at least share it!

(Y/N): Right... Maybe once we get onto the ground.

?: Oh right.

With that the both of you got off the airships roof and you opened the crate and passed her a pretzel.

?: Thanks

She took a bite of it and her eyes widened in shock at how delicious it was as her mouth watered.

?: This is so good.

(Y/N):Yeah...

A few seconds pass.

(Y/N): Oh right. Names (Y/N)

?: My name is Selena. Pleasure to meet you.

(Y/N): Pleasure to meet you as well.

She was about to speak again until an explosion went off.

Selena: We should check it out.

With that you both ran towards the source of the boom finding a girl dressed in white cloths shouting at Ruby.

White: Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

Ruby: I'm really really sorry.

White: Ugh you complete dolt-!

(Y/N): Oi! White! Leave my sister alone! She said she was sorry!

White: Excuse me! Do you know who I am!

(Y/N): I haven't a care in the world! Otherwise I woulda made an insult using your name princess!

Another girl butted into the conversation.

Black: Heiress actually. Weiss Schnee Heiress to the Schnee dust company. One of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss: Finally some recognition.

Black: The same company that's infamous for its controversial Labour forces and questionable business partners.

Weiss: What! How dare! The Nerve of! Ugh!

She snatched the bottle off of black and marched off.

Black: Selena let's go on.

Selena: Right.. See you later (Y/N). Keep your sister out of trouble.

(Y/N): Right. Later Selena.

With that her and black walked off as Ruby looked in confusion as you picked your crate up again.

(Y/N): I'll see you at the auditorium Ruby.

Ruby: Wai-

Before she finished you vanished into a crowd of students and made your way to the auditorium and saved a space for Yang and Ruby and waited half an hour as Yang and eventually Ruby joined you and soon Ozpin came out on stage.

Ozpin: I'll... Keep this brief... You have travelled here today in search of knowledge to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you finish you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people, but I look amongst you and All I see is wasted energy in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this but your time in this school will prove that knowledge will carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

Glynda: You will gather in the bottom tonight tomorrow your initiation begins. Be ready you are dismissed.

With that the both left as the students got ready for bed you picked up the crate as Yang called out to you.

Yang: Going somewhere lady killer?

(Y/N): Ruby really told you everything didn't she?

Yang: I'm more surprised you didn't hear Weiss shouting at her before Ozpin came on stage.

(Y/N): My mind was pre occupied.

Yang: Yeah, Pre occupied... Well be safe (Y/N).

With that you left the building and went to one of Beacons cliffs with some casual wear and your pistol on your hip. Until a certain someone came by.

(Y/N): I see you needed some fresh air as well.

Selena: Well the Schnee started bickering with your two sisters.

(Y/N): And the three of them caused a big rucuss.

Selena: Yeah.

(Y/N): Here catch.

You pass her a bottle of root beer and she sat beside you. The both of you talked for another half hour antil you both had to leave for bed due to the initiation tomorrow. You bot bid each other goodnight and went your separate ways ending an eventful first day.

To be continued...