Negotiations

Swords of Sanghelios Phantoms and Marine Pelican's flew towards Shada academy.

Marine 1: How do we know this isn't a trap?

Alite: Steady little human. They know that they may be decimated if the dare attack us.

Marine 2: But once we're on the ground it may be their playing field. The whole Atlas Army is here.

Johnson: That may be so but the fate of Remnant rests in our hands and Headmaster Theodore may be battle hungry but he isn't dumb.

Cortana: Ironwood might try to do something that starts a fight though.

The Pelican's landed and the group began to unload as Atlas soldiers pointed their weapons at them.

Many hours ago

Location: Atlas Military Medical Bay

Team RWBY and JNR  exited the medical bay with a scar on each of their heads.

Ruby: What are your orders General?

Ironwood: Get into ambushing positions. Winter, Theodore and I will speak with the traitors. When I give the signal open fire.

Ruby: It will be done, General.

On the other side of the door Winter listened and felt disgust grow inside her.

Present time

Location: Shade academy

The Marines and Elites walked up to the fields of Shade. The academy was surrounded by a wall with the city outside, it harnessed the only green in Vacuo.

The main door to it opened and Theodore, Ironwood and Winter walked out.

Cortana: Sniper. Tallest building. One thermal signature up there. Multiple hiding around the place.

The group heard through ear pieces.

Theodore: Welcome to Shade Master Chief. Where is Ozpin?

Johnson: How about you tell your snipers and Ambushers to come out of hiding then we'll tell you.

Theodore: Sniper? Ambushers? What do you mean?

Johnson: Unless of course...

Johnson looked over to Ironwood who was already sweating bullets.

Ironwood: I would never so such a thing-

Winter: Its true...

Ironwood had a look of betrayal on his face before shouting.

Ironwood: Fire!

A sniper bullet flew through the air towards a marine but you got in front of the marine and the bullet disapated on your energy shields as Ironwood shot Winter in the stomach and took Theodore hostage.

Ironwood: All forces! Abandon Vac-

A soldier replied over comms.

Soldier: No sir. You are too blinded by your hatred. You are on your own.

Ironwood: Blasted traitors! Weiss! Yang!

Weiss and Yang created a smoke screen and disappeared with the general leaving a beheaded Theodore behind.

The smoke cleared and you still had both the relics as Johnson rushed over to Winter.

Johnson: Winter, hang in there. We'll get you-

Winter: He shot me with a poisoned bullet. It's too late for me. But there still a chance to save RWBY, JNR, Penny and Qrow... He implanted brain chips into them. A emp will *cough, cough* set them free...

Winters head fell back as she died.

Johnson: Go on chief. Get the relic.

You ran into Shade and descended to the vault only to be greeted with Qrow.

Qrow: Didn't think the General would leave here unguarded, did you?

You readied for combat. No emp. But a bloody fight.

To be continued...