very special

~~~~

HAPPY 2 YEARS!

It's already been that long?

How tf—

And guess what? There'll be many more to come?

Hell yes!

I'm so grateful for how far we've come and the community that this series has grown. It's been an amazing two years (although I've been MIA for the majority of it lol) and I can't wait for all the love and support to continue flourishing.

**✿❀ THANK YOU EVERYONE ❀✿**

so...

As promised, here I am with another addition...

NOTHING HAS CHANGED
{The story of Deisy and Lyle}

NOTHING HAS CHANGED{The story of Deisy and Lyle}

They're so grown🤧

Since the release date is still TBD, follow @elliee.maae and @jaaefoster on Instagram for updates.

For now, enjoy this small teaser for what's to come ;)

Let the fun begin...

~~~~

DEISY

I need to clear my head.

I stand up mid conversation and decide to go for a walk on the beach. Although it's dark, I want some time to myself.

"Where are you going?" My dad checks up on me as I pass by him.

"For a walk."

"Lyle, keep her safe." Theo offers me a bodyguard but I'm fast to decline.

"I'll be fine. He doesn't need to come."

"Are you sure?" Theo isn't convinced. "It's already night time."

"The best part of the day," I insist. "I don't need him. It won't be for long. Besides, you can see me from here." I say, knowing it's too dark to notice any figure pass by.

They, the parents, all look at me worriedly. Even after choosing a secluded and safe neighborhood for their kids to grow up in, they're still careful. Nonetheless, I know their reasons and because of that, I don't argue.

I heave out a long breath and think to myself, 'out of all them, why him?' Haven't they realized when we're together, it's the worst idea? I'm about to propose someone else like Emerald or Verde—anyone—yet the 'worst idea' stands up.