73. couple time

Jae's arms wrap around my waist and his lips kiss my neck as I flip the crepes on the pan. I furrow my brows, knowing he shouldn't be roaming around aimlessly because of his knee.

"I love you," he murmurs, and my heart skips a beat as I crane my neck to see his smile. I ruffle his bed hair and sway with him while the music drives our bodies side to side. I giggle when he softly tickles my sides while I repeatedly peck his lips, knowing that a few won't be enough.

"I love you," she says. Before spreading the last batch of batter evenly around the pan, I give him a long and passionate kiss. When he squeezes my ass and waddles around the counter to eat his fruits like nothing happened, my mouth falls open and I look over my shoulder at him.

 When he squeezes my ass and waddles around the counter to eat his fruits like nothing happened, my mouth falls open and I look over my shoulder at him

He mouths the words "I love you" and shoves a strawberry into his lips.  I smile as I shake my head and flip the crepe when one side is nicely cooked. "My love, what do you want to do today?"

"You're on bed rest," I add as I arrange the rest of the crepes on a plate. With one hand, I grab the Nutella and whip cream, while in the other, I carry the stack of crepes ready for us to enjoy.

"Movies it is," he sarcastically announces, rolling his eyes as he realizes he wants to see more of Paris with me. He grabs my hand and brings me around the island to sit next to him after I set the food on the table. When he glances at the time on the stove, he frowns and says, "It's already 1pm."

"And who is to blame for that?" As he looks around and chuckles nervously, I lift my brow and stare at him. I giggle because I know he's the reason we didn't get out of bed until 12 p.m. and are now having crepes for lunch. I'm not complaining.

"Perhaps it's mine," he muses as he surveys our food in front of us, the speaker playing in the background. I smile, enjoying his beauty from where I sit, especially when the sun shines perfectly against his face through the backdoors.

"Best sleep ever," he shrugs when he pecks my lips, making me laugh at his sudden change of mood. As I assemble our crepes with Nutella, fruits, and whip cream, he pulls my chair closer to him and throws an arm over my shoulder.

"You're so cute," Jae says as I arrange the blueberries on top of the crepe in a smile. He tucks his nose into my neck, and I express my gratitude by kissing his temple.

"You're adorable," I say, scrunching up my face and kissing the dimple on his cheek that he has due to his large smile. While I cut the crepes into pieces for us, he embraces me in his arms, tucking my hair behind my ear. I take a taste, my eyes widening with delight at how delicious it is, and it draws his attention because his brows rise.  I feed him a good portion of the crepe, fruits, and spread, before he stops chewing and looks at me with his eyes wide.