67. I missed you

**steamy scenes🍾**

"You love it this way, don't you?"

"Of course," when he unclips my bra and throws it off the bed, I close my eyes and sigh. I bite my lower lip as I peer into the mirror at our bare bodies. Taking pleasure in the warmth of our bare skin as it connects and brushes against one another. When he looks over my shoulder at me, his abs protrude out from behind my back making my eyes trail down his body. My man is everything.

"Ellie Mae, I have a question," he says, dragging his finger up and down my stomach. His skin barely caresses against mine, making my stomach drop with delight at how delicate it is. I circle my hand around the back of his neck, hoping for some relief, but he's tormenting me. Is it something I enjoy? Yes, absolutely. But right now? No, because I had been waiting for a long time.

It's been a year since I've craved his touch and the feel of his skin on mine. I've been looking forward to the day when I can hold him in my arms, feel his sculpted abs and biceps under my fingertips, and feel the goosebumps go down my spine at how well he's constructed. I couldn't help but feel a strong sense of anticipation and love for him as soon as my eyes landed on him earlier. I want him, and the way he looks at me in the mirror tells me the same thing. How am I so lucky?

"Hmm," I hum as I watch him creep closer to where I want him the most. Almost there...

"Did you touch yourself while I was gone?" His question catches me off guard, but I'm too preoccupied to notice when his fingers slips between my folds and begins to toy with my nerves. When I finally feel the tension mounting and moving down to his touch, I throw my head back, gasping. As he teases and circles around my clit with the tiniest pressure, I bite my cheek, knowing he's waiting for my response, but my mind travels to only that and nothing else.

He whispers in my ear, glancing at me through the mirror as I catch a peek of him. "Don't be shy," he says. When he plays with my entrance, rubbing my ass on his firm dick and groaning at our touch, I moan. "I know your answer," my hand grips behind his neck as he applies more pressure to my clit, making my core tense as I realize how much I've missed him.

"Do you?" When he twirls and rubs my folds in between his fingers, I attempt to catch my breath and close my eyes. Because of how long it's been, just his touch causes me to melt into his hold.

"Of course," he says, his gaze locked on mine in the mirror. "Because I did, and I can't wait to finally feel me in you," he says, sending shivers down my spine and a knot in my stomach tightening as I nod my head, affirming that I do, in fact, want him inside of me. It's been a year.

"Did you do the same?" He raises his brow and kisses my shoulder and up my throat, adding to the pleasure. I take a breath and turn my head to the side, where I want him to keep attacking my neck.

"Yes," I admit, pressing my body forward as he enters my entrance with two fingers. I'm on the verge to scream as I feel the fullness of his fingers into me. When I wait for his motions that I've been longing to experience, my walls clench, expanding the tightness that causes my hands to clutch his forearms.

"Was it this good?" My back arching as I feel his fingers stroking slowly within me, he mumbles. When his motions speed, I moan, gliding smoothly in and out of my dripping wet entrance just for him. When I feel myself approaching my climax, I notice him slowing down, which frustrates me. He's keeping me on the brink of my releases because he hasn't received his response.

"No," I confess, smiling as he accelerates the speed with which his fingers move inside of me. My walls clench around them, wanting to feel every ounce of fullness that only his two fingers can provide, yet I'm yearning for more. I'm not embarrassed because my ego has risen to my chest as I now know he's just as eager for me as I am for him. My body falls forward, his arm supporting me as the pleasure builds, driving my eyes to close and I realize how insane I feel just having his fingers fuck me. As he fills me up, I scream when he enters another one, the vibrations of his laugh sending thrills down my core.