77. bebe

There was a startling silence as soon as the screaming and whistles faded into the distance and me and Jae walked into our beloved home. For a brief moment, I hold my gaze with my lover, before a mocking smile crosses our lips.

"We've got 30 minutes," I reply, encouraging Jae to scoop me up in his arms and sprint to our room. When he frantically steps away from the guests and locks the door behind him, our laughter trails after us.

"Mrs. Foster," When Jae sets his lips on mine, my breath catches in my throat. I'm taken aback by his eagerness in kissing me, but I cooperate because we don't have much time before we're swarmed by people. "You look very sexy," Jae says, pulling back and scanning over my body, causing shivers to appear all over my body. As I stare into his brilliant eyes, which take in every aspect of my body, my smile doesn't fade.

"Omg," he murmurs, and the heat rises to my cheeks as his hazel eyes continue to study me. He takes my hand in his and kisses my rings before twirling me around to appreciate the outfit Malcom assisted me in selecting. I'm glad I opted to wear it down the aisle since it's the most flattering, elegant, and, of course, sexy dress I've ever worn. "You can't be real."

"I'm real," I shrug, my lips brushing against his as he draws me closer into his arms. When his finger glides down the spine of my open back dress, I shudder. "You look hot, Mr. Foster," I say while I smooth down his suit, admiring the simple design and smooth fabric. When I crawl my hands beneath his jacket, where his bare skin is exposed for all to see the firmness of his chest and the necklace I gave him, I bite my lower lip.

"I was trying to look good for you," he says as he throws his arms around my waist and I lean against his shoulder, savoring the silence and serenity of being in his embrace.

"You do every single day," I taunt him, tracing the muscles in his chest that expand when I touch them. As he sways us side to side, I can hear his heartbeat racing against my ear.

"You really took my breath away when you walked down the aisle," he sighs, and I quietly giggle, closing my eyes to focus more on him and his gentle moves around my body. "I missed you."

"It was for 15 hours"

**steamy scenes👩‍🦯**

"It's been the worst 15 hours," he says, bending in for a kiss on the forehead. I unbutton his jacket, noting his eyebrows raise in surprise at how discreetly I removed it. When he moves forward, I start walking back to the bed. He grabs my dress' sleeves and tugs them down over my shoulders, revealing my nude chest under them. Before he pulls my silk gown all the way down, his gaze drift down to my breasts.

"Were you expecting me?" When he notices I'm not wearing any underwear with the dress, he raises an eyebrow. I thought it was constricting, and my dress already revealed a lot of skin, so why not go all out? Plus, I figured something similar would happen with him, where we'd sneak away for a few minutes and fuck. It sounds like a lot of fun.

"I always am, my husband," I say innocently as I sit on the bed to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants and briefs to display his hardened length pulsing with yearning. When he crawls over me and starts kissing all over my neck and then to my lips, our laughing fills my ears.

"ELLIE DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR DRESS?" When Malcom yells from behind the door, Jae groans furiously. Before he begins his assault on my neck, I laugh and push back his gel hair that has fallen in front of his face. I furrow my brows when I detect his smirk and naughty gleam in his eyes.

"ELLIE MAE MILLER, IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE MY ASSISTANCE, JUST SAY SO," When Jae shoves his dick into my entrance, I stifle my moan in his shoulder. When my walls adjust to his immense length, which stretches out painfully before rapidly turning into pleasure, I gasp for air. I cover my mouth with my hand as I open my mouth to answer Malcom who is knocking on the door, since Jae pulls back his hips and thrusts into me again. His abrupt entrance into my pussy tightens the knot in my stomach that strives for him, and a moan leaves my lips, and I instantly forget Malcom's at the door.